*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Hi guys.

Trying to sort out a raid on normal for wed night ps4. Say 6:30/7:00

I have two.. would appriciate someone who has actually completed it as I have no clue after 1st boss.

1. ZG002 lvl 28 hunter
2. Mafoo lvl 27 Titan

Just copy and add your name if you are up for it. Thanks :)

Associate
I'm getting to the point where I want to give this raid business a go. I've not done it before and, ideally, I'd prefer to do it with other first timers to get that "true" first time experience.

I'm guessing it could be tough to get a new team together though, so I'm open to whoever fancies it. So, anyone up for it sometime this week? Tues/Wed preferably.

thoseion (GT and Bungie)
Level 28 Hunter (Gunslinger or Bladedancer)
Xbox One (with mic)

Associate
Hi guys.

I have two.. would appriciate someone who has actually completed it as I have no clue after 1st boss.

1. ZG002 lvl 28 hunter
2. Mafoo lvl 27 Titan
3. PotatoHedz lvl 29 hunter

Associate
Following the roaring success of last Friday, who's up for it again this Friday?

For the most part I'm not overly worried about which method we do to complete this as we actually did it the legit way on Friday without hassle.

So with all that said and done, and me reaching level 29 at long last...

Who's up for Raid hard on Friday night? I might have to enforce a minimum of level 29 since I've heard /things/ about level 28s having a particularly bad time on hard. If we can't get enough people together for Friday night hard I'm happy for it to be Normal instead.

Not sure how to manage both lists, but we shall see how it goes!

PS4 Raid Hard Friday 8:30 PM
1) UberGinge (29 Warlock)
2) srg_johnson32 (28 Hunter [29 depending on shards])
3) MaxiLive (30 Hunter)
4)
5)
6)

If we can't get enough people together for this by.. Wednesday? Lets go with Wednesday.. Then I'll fail over to Normal raid.

Soldato
Hard.. was.. too hard lol

We managed a normal run in 1 hour.. if it wasn't for a few, admittedly mine, mistakes then it would have been well under the hour.

Happy with that!

How far did you get on hard? I tried with a group of random players and we couldnt defend the confluxes, one person would always die and then usually the middle conflux would get overrun after the legions part.

Soldato
Following the roaring success of last Friday, who's up for it again this Friday?

For the most part I'm not overly worried about which method we do to complete this as we actually did it the legit way on Friday without hassle.

So with all that said and done, and me reaching level 29 at long last...

Who's up for Raid hard on Friday night? I might have to enforce a minimum of level 29 since I've heard /things/ about level 28s having a particularly bad time on hard. If we can't get enough people together for Friday night hard I'm happy for it to be Normal instead.

Not sure how to manage both lists, but we shall see how it goes!

PS4 Raid Hard Friday 8:30 PM
1) UberGinge (29 Warlock)
2) srg_johnson32 (28 Hunter [29 depending on shards])
3) MaxiLive (30 Hunter)
4)
5)
6)

If we can't get enough people together for this by.. Wednesday? Lets go with Wednesday.. Then I'll fail over to Normal raid.

Trust me buddy - we ain't doing raid on hard mode!
Tried last night with a group of 29's and we couldn't get past the templar.

one goblin takes a whole AR clip to take down! - it gets mental unless we are all at Level 30. The same team completed normal mode in 1 hour easy!

More than happy to do normal raid on friday night though - if so, please put me down for that, thanks. (29 Hunter)

EDIT: Oh and those people thinking doing hard mode is gunna give you some more drops after doing a normal mode run -think again, we didn't get squat from the chests :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi guys.

1. ZG002 lvl 28 hunter
2. Mafoo lvl 27 Titan
3. PotatoHedz lvl 29 hunter
4. McGrayUK - 28 Warlock

Associate
Trust me buddy - we ain't doing raid on hard mode!
Tried last night with a group of 29's and we couldn't get past the templar.

one goblin takes a whole AR clip to take down! - it gets mental unless we are all at Level 30. The same team completed normal mode in 1 hour easy!

More than happy to do normal raid on friday night though - if so, please put me down for that, thanks. (29 Hunter)

EDIT: Oh and those people thinking doing hard mode is gunna give you some more drops after doing a normal mode run -think again, we didn't get squat from the chests :(

Is it really that bad? I only really need the raid chest and boots in order to reach 30 anyway, so maybe I can just wait it out! I'm really keen to give it a go either way to see what it is like!

Put me down for Friday if you're running it on normal.

McGrayUK - 28 Warlock

If you still need Normal mode on Friday then you're in :)

Last edited:
Associate

Uber, if you are organising a raid this Friday could you put my name down. Missed the last two weeks due to holidays. Fly back on Wed and want to get back to killing Aetheon. Cheers.

JWhalley - lvl28 Hunter (with Aetheons rifle... Not got to use it in a raid yet :( )

Soldato
Is it really that bad? I only really need the raid chest and boots in order to reach 30 anyway, so maybe I can just wait it out! I'm really keen to give it a go either way to see what it is like!

yes it is bud - Unless we have at least 3 level 30's we are going to really struggle on hard mode. Only the Level 30 guy survived through but obviously got overrun on his own!

btw - when you die on hard mode, there is no re-spawning until that section is complete.

I'd like to do a normal run though as I need to get my last piece of raid armour - the chest piece so need to keep trying.

EDIT: Think that last boss patch kicks in this week too so don't forget we will need to account for 3 randoms being teleported by Atheon this week too

Last edited:
Associate
So long after everyone else due to work, wife, child and dog I've hit level 27 so ready to raid/nightfall whenever if people are happy to have me along to experience it. Dancula lvl 27 hunter. [PSN ID: Dancula] feel free to add.

If pre notice I can usually arrange to be on any week night from around 19.30.

Last edited:
Associate
yes it is bud - Unless we have at least 3 level 30's we are going to really struggle on hard mode. Only the Level 30 guy survived through but obviously got overrun on his own!

btw - when you die on hard mode, there is no re-spawning until that section is complete.

I'd like to do a normal run though as I need to get my last piece of raid armour - the chest piece so need to keep trying.

EDIT: Think that last boss patch kicks in this week too so don't forget we will need to account for 3 randoms being teleported by Atheon this week too

Oh cripes I forgot all about the new patch! Good thing I was on oracle killing duty last week to try and get used to that. Could do with more practise as the relic holder but it's really not /that/ hard I guess!

I guess the whole hard mode run is designed to be just that.. hard.. So it should be expected to punish you a lot!

Soldato
ah pants - sorry uber - count me out of this friday.
My kid broke my PS4's loading tray and Sony have just confirmed 10 working days to fix it , so looks like I'll be without a PS4 for a couple of weeks, sorry. :(

Soldato
little monkey is banned from touching the PS4 now - he can stick to his cruddy xbox lol.
It all works fine - all my games are digital anyhow, just his one Lego Marvel game that was on disc - and he had to somehow mess it up lol

don't know how I'm gunna manage two weeks without Destiny - i'm well addicted to a daily fix!

Back
Top Bottom