Heroes of the Storm

Associate
I play murky when Im feeling lazy as it really doesnt matter if I die :p
I was dead set against gazlowe then he annoyed me that much in a few rounds so I bought him. He can be great fun and able to push pretty hard

May use some of the gold i was going to use for leoric to buy gazlowe and murky then.

Soldato
Murky can be a great surprise assassin when talented up at 20. You can wombo-combo most low/med HP heroes to death on yourself. Bonus points if you live to tell the tale though :D

Finally got a comfortable Zeratul build. He can be very tricky to play if he gets locked down. As for Malfurion, best healer in-game by far IMO. Strong healing and an amazing support toolkit with roots. Cheap, spammable moonfire is excellent against stealthers and contributes to cheaper/free renews.

Last edited:
Associate
It's a very forgiving game so just jump into the pvp quick matches as soon as you have the basic controls down.

It's a lot more fun and you'll pick up bad habits playing against the AI as they don't really test you.

Soldato
I'd like to get in to this but I just can't seem to.... Only other moba I played was league but this seems much more friendly to get to grips with

Soldato
It's a very forgiving game so just jump into the pvp quick matches as soon as you have the basic controls down.

It's a lot more fun and you'll pick up bad habits playing against the AI as they don't really test you.

That is what I am going to do. There is a group that I will be playing with so I shouldn't get lost in the game. I just played one vs AI simply because there were things from the tutorial I didn't quite get.

Also, I have never played a moba before so I am a complete beginner.

Soldato
That is what I am going to do. There is a group that I will be playing with so I shouldn't get lost in the game. I just played one vs AI simply because there were things from the tutorial I didn't quite get.

Also, I have never played a moba before so I am a complete beginner.

There are some vids on youtube that might help you learn the basics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyO78ry89s - and the rest in order.

Soldato
Thanks. I'll have a look at some vids later.

Atm, I am not really sure of what a good round is, or if I'm doing well or not tbh. I am waitng for my new headset to arrive before I can really play in a group. I don't know if you can tell from the stats at the end, but this is the last game I played(my 2nd game)

pTHcUU.png

I spent the whole game just following the Rogue really

I really enjoyed it though!

Soldato
Thanks. I'll have a look at some vids later.

Atm, I am not really sure of what a good round is, or if I'm doing well or not tbh. I am waitng for my new headset to arrive before I can really play in a group. I don't know if you can tell from the stats at the end, but this is the last game I played(my 2nd game)

pTHcUU.png

I spent the whole game just following the Rogue really

I really enjoyed it though!

Not bad at all, healing could maybe be a little higher but hard to tell without seeing the game. You did well i'd say.

Typical Leoric though racking up the deaths.

Soldato
Not bad at all, healing could maybe be a little higher but hard to tell without seeing the game.

Cool. Probably because I basically spent the whole round in a lane with Valla whilst the other guys were elsewhere. Without a mic it was hard to tell what I should be doing tactically. I suppose I should have gone to where the other guys were as they didn't have a healer?

Once I get my mic sorted hopefully teamwork will be a lot easier!

Soldato
My matchmaking luck over the past 3 days has been abysmal. Keep getting put with absolute idiots.

Sooooooooooooooooo many damn scrubs in Hero League. Scrub after scrub after scrub. I swear they have changed the matchmaking system. Appears me solo queuing is getting put against full pre-made teams with 4 other solo scrubs to play with on my side.

Last edited:
Soldato
Agreed, quick match is so disappointing as it is random what makeup of team you get set with so it really becomes not much more than a test zone. Hero Match I need to do more but I would really prefer quick match as a draft format or even better adopt LOL's team builder aspect where you set the makeup and people join on that basis.

Back
Top Bottom