**** Official LG G4 Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
I wanted a black leather one, my wife got the red. However they only had the grey plastic type at the time I bought them both. Even when I needed to change mine for a phantom keypress fault they still only had one left in stock - another grey plastic. But by then I realised that I would be using a case anyway and so it didn't matter what colour back the phone had.

I found the phone slightly smaller than my Voda Ultra 6, but much better in all respects - especially the camera.

Ive had leather G4 in the past and always use a case, this time round i went for plastic back, either way you can pick up leather back from ebay if you wanted it

Soldato
Ive had leather G4 in the past and always use a case, this time round i went for plastic back, either way you can pick up leather back from ebay if you wanted it

Good point re the leather case.
I ending up with one of those plastic clock cases which include the wireless charging pad fitted. It was very cheap and looks great, whilst protecting the phone.

Soldato
Mine came with the Tan Leather but I have not used it as the phone is in a silicon skin case so I use the metal colour one.

It's such a thin bit of Leather stretched over a plastic case I found it a bit Naff tbh.

Soldato
Black one is holding up pretty good, seen some shots of the tan one that has come apart pretty badly.

Still, it's just a case so easy to change. I'll probably get a Qi loop stuck into mine.

Soldato

On this subject, are there no third part backs you can buy? I thought that would be an obvious way to customise the phone being that it has a removable back but can't see anyone selling them, just normal cases or original backs?

Just wondered as I don't like any of the original backs and wouldn't want the bulk of a case.

Associate
Got one this morning, just passing a store, went in and asked they said they had 2, bought one and some other bloke overheard as I was buying and bought the other one. Website said no stock but I thought i would ask as I was passing anyway. Not opened it yet will report back later, I don't even know what colour it is lol

Associate
I got mine in-store last Monday.

Got one this morning, just passing a store, went in and asked they said they had 2, bought one and some other bloke overheard as I was buying and bought the other one. Website said no stock but I thought i would ask as I was passing anyway. Not opened it yet will report back later, I don't even know what colour it is lol

Hmmm, I didn't even bother in store having checked on the website. Might nip into town tomorrow on the off chance.

Back
Top Bottom