• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
Associate
Game Ready
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Far Cry Primal, and the latest update for Dying Light.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:

• Assassin's Creed Syndicate - SLI profile changed (with driver code as well) to make the application scale better
  • Bless - DirectX 9 SLI profile added, SLI set to SLI-Single
  • DayZ - SLI AA and NVIDIA Control Panel AA enhance disabled
  • Dungeon Defenders 2 - DirectX 9 SLI profile added
  • Elite Dangerous - 64-bit EXE added
  • Hard West - DirectX 11 SLI profile added
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - multiplayer EXE added to profile
  • Need for Speed - profile EXEs updated to support trial version of the game
  • Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - SLI profile added
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider - profile added
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo - profile updated to match latest app behavior
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - profile updated to match latest app behavior
  • Tom Clancy's The Division - profile added
  • XCOM 2 - SLI profile added (including necessary code change

Soldato
I should report this to Nvidia but I'm too lazy.

But, every time now with out fail after installing new drivers before I reboot I have issues with my start button on Win 10. It's laggy and freezes.

The power off/ restart buttons don't work.

I have to right click to do a restart.

After that no problem.

Odd.

Caporegime
Used DDU in safe mode, cleaned out old drivers. Rebooted the computer installed the latest and re-setup my colour profile using color sustainer.

All is good! :D :D

Must've been a borked install over the previous drivers :(

Caporegime
This is how I installed my drivers and have done for ages with no fuss or bother.

How's that any different than the way I installed mine? ( I just don't install Geforce Experience )

Just installed the latest Nvidia drivers and now my control panel has gone and forced vsync for Gsync isn't working, so frame rates shoot up :confused:

That's what happened when I did it the standard way such as the way you install yours ^....

I had to use DDU and a clean slate to fix this one, then again issues can crop up at any time with drivers :D But any way it's all good at the moment.

Caporegime
A while back I had some issues of blue screens and reinstalling drivers didn't work and only DDU sorted it but touch wood, I have been golden since and no bother at all my way. I like GFE also for ShadowPlay, so again all good.

Soldato
Anyone having problems with Nvidia Experience causing slow boot times?

I know one fix is to disable the shield streaming service, but it doesn't seem to fix it?

Soldato
Boot time or time to login after password entry?

The former is caused by the Nvidia services. You'll have to troubleshoot which one. None of the streaming named services are required for shadowplay to function. The latter is caused by NvBackend.exe scanning for games.

Back
Top Bottom