• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Bench Thread

Caporegime
Seems a tad low, DX11 any better Greg?

Just a lot low - After running DX11, I wonder if Pascal isn't coded in for DX12 as of yet? I can't remember the last patch TR had, so quite possibly needs adding.

All the same settings as last time (and same background programs running) but with DX11 this time and not DX12.

Associate
Just a lot low - After running DX11, I wonder if Pascal isn't coded in for DX12 as of yet? I can't remember the last patch TR had, so quite possibly needs adding.

All the same settings as last time (and same background programs running) but with DX11 this time and not DX12.

hmmm or rumors of Pascal just really being a Maxwell die shrink might have some truth; not seen huge amount of DX 12 strength with pascal...do we even know if pascal do AC in the hardware? *really curious*

Back
Top Bottom