Titanfall 2

Soldato
Why would you snipe in Titanfall?

Why wouldn't you? I had a very successful few rounds of CTF playing mostly defence. The guns are in the game to be used, so use them :p Besides with the nature of the game and how much people move and how unpredictable they can be, it's quite rewarding head shotting someone whilst they are wall running.

For what it's with my CAR is level 19 and my highest sniper is level 3. So you can see I don't use them all that often.

Man of Honour
I just find it boring personally and too fast paced to be of any use. If I'm playing Amped HP then anyone who snipes usually ends up bottom of the team and if it's a team I'm on, we'll usually lose.

Soldato
Oh all the other modes I run my SMG/Stim set up but CTF seemed to work will with sniping as I was able to defend and kill a few would-be flag carriers.

I need to break away from the CAR really. But the gun is just a fantastic all rounder.

Man of Honour
I tried the car, couldn't get into it. Used the standard carbine and then switched to the LSTAR which at close and medium ranges seems quite overpowered. Firing from the hip and maintaining ridiculous accuracy is laughable.

Soldato
is that the LMG? Do they make you much slower? I tend to like classes in games that have high agility so worried it may not fit my play style. invisi-shotgunners have got me a few times. looks fun

Soldato
Just unlocked Tone, now Titans are fun :D

Also, level 11 and around 11 hours gameplay (including singleplayer) I've just discovered how to do finishers on doomed titans.... Whoops.

Associate
I have been using the flat line for a while now and on an impulse tried using the CAR. My goodness its so much better. I appreciate that in theory the SMG is short range only but even at medium to long it seems to dominate!

Anyway, great game

Associate
Titanfall 2 is damn enjoyable. Im having a real blast bouncing back and forth between bf1 and titanfall for my fps fix. Is there a ocuk network?

I know there is some doom and gloom about low player numbers but Im not really having trouble finding games. There little to no lag and the community is great (see reddit)

Associate
One thing I noticed is that some guns are just ridiculously overpowered. The EVA-8 Auto for example with Stim is just silly. 1 or 2 shoots in the general direction at close range and the other guy is toast.

Granted it's only useful at close range, but the vast majority of maps end up being close range combat for pilot to pilot action anyway.

Weapon of choice is still the Volt at the moment though

Soldato
One thing I noticed is that some guns are just ridiculously overpowered. The EVA-8 Auto for example with Stim is just silly. 1 or 2 shoots in the general direction at close range and the other guy is toast.

I experienced the end of an EVA-8 with Stim yesterday, made me rage-quit, first time in 11 hours I've quit just because of some BS, can't fault the game for anything else.

To be fair though, the devs are doing a good job of listening to the community and tweaking the game accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom