Rust - multiplayer survival from the creator of Garry's Mod

Associate
I've got a fairly new server up and running if anyone's interested

[UK]Jinxter|Vanilla|Noob Friendly

Wiped 06/10/16

193.111.184.48:27025

Are you new to Rust or prefer a more chilled out game experience? Fed up with toxic servers? Then you've come to the right place! Anything goes but please be respectful, and most importantly be nice and have fun!

50 Player Slots NOOBs Welcome Admins play too (ZERO Admin Abuse Policy) Need hints and tips? No problem just ask :)

Associate
I've got a fairly new server up and running if anyone's interested

[UK]Jinxter|Vanilla|Noob Friendly

Wiped 06/10/16

193.111.184.48:27025

Are you new to Rust or prefer a more chilled out game experience? Fed up with toxic servers? Then you've come to the right place! Anything goes but please be respectful, and most importantly be nice and have fun!

50 Player Slots NOOBs Welcome Admins play too (ZERO Admin Abuse Policy) Need hints and tips? No problem just ask :)

What is the policy on wipes map and xp ? is map weekly? and xp monthly or ?

Associate
What's everyone's thoughts on the new component system? I absolutely love it! There's probably too many rubbish piles around, getting gears pipes etc is easier than it should be. But so far so good!

Associate
I have yet to sink my teeth in to this, usually build a basic hut and get killed :D never even crafted a weapon besides the harpoon

May give it a proper go

I recommend going into a low pop server (with friends if possible) to get a the hand of how the game mechanics work for this wipe cycle, then join a more populated server for some PvP around the rad towns. The new Component system has changed the game, everyone is getting used to it, it seems to draw players to the rad towns more than ever, to stand a chance in there, you now need clothing to combat the radiation, a simple but genius move.

Building tips: honey comb your base with triangle foundations
Don't make your loot room obvious
At least have one air lock
All walls have strong side (rough) and weak side (smooth)
If using a key lock, always keep a spare inside the base
If possible, don't have anything at all on the 1st 2 floors
Most importantly, NEVER NEVER log off with a wooden front door
Use ladder hatches instead of stairs where possible

and remember you WILL get raided, keep that in mind and have fun!

Last edited:
Soldato
Some good tips thanks

Can i ask why you honeycomb the base foundation? Is it a strength thing?

The game really does appeal to me but when i first played ages ago i must have been on a bad server, seemed a bit toxic and put me off somewhat

Associate
Some good tips thanks

Can i ask why you honeycomb the base foundation? Is it a strength thing?

The game really does appeal to me but when i first played ages ago i must have been on a bad server, seemed a bit toxic and put me off somewhat

Honey combing with triangle foundations around you base is vital, no point on building a large base when you only have one outer wall to go through, the more honey comb walls the better. The game in general is quite toxic tbh espiecally on higher pop servers, but it's brilliant with friends and getting better and better, and that god awful XP system is gone

Soldato
Any ocuk people play regularly? I play most nights on a x5 modded server that gets quite busy, usually with a local mate but recently hes not been on. Looking for a few people to join with and do some raids etc.

Associate
Any ocuk people play regularly? I play most nights on a x5 modded server that gets quite busy, usually with a local mate but recently hes not been on. Looking for a few people to join with and do some raids etc.

Almost religiously, although tend to stick to vanilla. Would you be interested in playing on the slower paced servers (I play with my local mate with different work schedules , and another remote who's online frequently)?

Caporegime
well me and my lot have a Rust server up. only vanilla no mods.

if anyone wants to join also teamspeak if needed.

Server ip: 81.19.216.66 Port: 28015 SOA

Caporegime
i dont play mods anymore its too easy.

prefer vanilla.

also with mods comes the chance of admins spawning stuff in.vanilla never a issue or all can see if its done.so whole better way of playing.

Associate

prefer vanilla.

also with mods comes the chance of admins spawning stuff in.vanilla never a issue or all can see if its done.so whole better way of playing.

A community server can still be modded to hide admin spawning without changing other defaults.

Associate
! Sons of Anarchy| Vanilla | Wiped 1.12.16 |
Connection Info:
81.19.216.66:28015

yes dg I was on this server iv just got my base up now .
so far its good so much better then modded servers

Last edited:
Associate

prefer vanilla.

so far on this server people have said if some thing is spawned in it will come up in chat

Last edited:
Associate
I don't get chance to play as much now, so do prefer a x2 gather rate and also stacks, I have seen a video on YouTube of a mod where all the weapons your holding are on show, it's such a good mod it should actually be part of the game

Back
Top Bottom