Rust - multiplayer survival from the creator of Garry's Mod

Associate
Best thing to do is find a solo/duo or solo/duo/trio server. I play on the latter quite often on my own cope alright :) (actually there are 3 of us but rarely on at the same time).

Not at all, join a low pop server and enjoy. Who ever gets on first needed to put sleeping bags down for the other two and he probably should leave the tool cupboard open so you can all authorise yourselves to build. In my experience you a more likely to get raided on low pop server, but then again everyone gets raided anyway!

At the humble bundle price it's well worth buying, an absolute bargain

Caporegime
yes its a great game. if you new find a low pop server learn some basics and enjoy.i play as part of our group. i personally find playing in a group more fun but on big servers you have to be quick to get geared up and bases formed.

otherwise you get hammered.:p

Associate
Haha yeah it's one of the most brutally punishing games I have ever played, but once you start getting familiar with how it all works (until they change it again!) it's so dam rewarding, now is a great time to start playing too, the price tag is great and the game is getting absolutely brilliant, the new component system is genius!

Associate
Haha yeah it's one of the most brutally punishing games I have ever played, but once you start getting familiar with how it all works (until they change it again!) it's so dam rewarding, now is a great time to start playing too, the price tag is great and the game is getting absolutely brilliant, the new component system is genius!

Not played since that xp system they had, whats so good about the new component system?

Associate
Not played since that xp system they had, whats so good about the new component system?

Hard to explain, it just changes the game, other than semi auto bodies, the guns require you to go into rad towns to find the bodies required to craft them, but the rad towns have radiation so you need a rad suit or clothes and mess to combat it, they are high risk areas and attract other players more than they ever did now, also there a loot piles scatters around the world, that contain gears rope springs etc. Everything is now unlocked and craftable from the beging as long as you have the right materials and components you can craft it. Also there's a receycler in rad towns and warehouses, any spare components can be broken down into metal, cloth and HQM. Which is brilliant for getting started

Back
Top Bottom