*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
I've broken a wrist before and still managed to play a clan match on CS:S - where there is a will... :p :D

Or alternatively for 5 weeks you can send me your Switch? I'll take such good care of it...

Don't forget. Nintendo indie dev conference going on at 5pm if anyone is interested. Can stream from their website.

Associate
Had mine preordered with Very since i was able to.

But due to health i have been placed on a chemotherapy which effects my finger sensitivity and as such struggle to hold/feel certain things
Wondering for time being do i cancel preorder or keep it and see how i go

Caporegime
I've broken a wrist before and still managed to play a clan match on CS:S - where there is a will... :p :D

Or alternatively for 5 weeks you can send me your Switch? I'll take such good care of it...

Don't forget. Nintendo indie dev conference going on at 5pm if anyone is interested. Can stream from their website.

I tried to play some rocket league the other day, no go. Might be ok by next week though :)

I just imagine you playing the sandwich eating game over and over for hours... crying.

:D

:D

Had mine preordered with Very since i was able to.

But due to health i have been placed on a chemotherapy which effects my finger sensitivity and as such struggle to hold/feel certain things
Wondering for time being do i cancel preorder or keep it and see how i go

Damn :(

Try it and if not sell it on ebay? I imagine they'll hold their value for a while if orders run out.

Also sorry to hear this, will you ever be able to resolve this? Or permanent now?

Soldato
The Game shop I have pre-ordered at have said they're doing a midnight launch so that's good news for me, just hope I don't need internet to startup the system and play as my house hasn't got any yet.

Associate
Damn :(

Try it and if not sell it on ebay? I imagine they'll hold their value for a while if orders run out.

Also sorry to hear this, will you ever be able to resolve this? Or permanent now?

Really wanted zelda and bomberman and can see me and my daughter playing mario kart so may see how i go
And hoping brother will get one so can local play.
Its paid for so like you say i may give it a go.

I was diagnosed with leukaemia in August and been on treatment since.
Been in remission since september and i know it can change instantly but docs are happy with how im progressing although have lost all strength/muscle and 19kg in weight
But im fighting it.
Im on a chemo regime its just this stage im on a chemo that dumbs my sensitivity
I had same chemo in August and it does go, just takes time

Soldato
Really wanted zelda and bomberman and can see me and my daughter playing mario kart so may see how i go

Been in remission since september and i know it can change instantly but docs are happy with how im progressing although have lost all strength/muscle and 19kg in weight
But im fighting it.
Im on a chemo regime its just this stage im on a chemo that dumbs my sensitivity

Wishing you all the best matey.

Associate

But im fighting it.

All the best to you mate. Hope you make a good recovery

Soldato
My Wii U version of Zelda has changed from arriving Friday to Saturday on Amazon, not sure why, I ordered in mid Jan and have Prime.

Has me worried my Switch order may alter...

Associate

But im fighting it.

Wishing you all the best and a full recovery.

Soldato
Just checked mario kart 8 deluxe on amazon. You can't pre order with release date delivery anymore.

Thank god i pre ordered when I did.

Same with the console itself.

Back
Top Bottom