US: HBO - Silicon Valley

Caporegime
no CEO now.... could they appoint Big Head?

then again:

could Big Head stand to lose his $20 million thanks to Erlich

fez

fez

Caporegime
New season has just started and its as good as ever in my opinion. This has been consistently great over the past 3 seasons and its a shame more people don't watch it. I don't know if it isn't as enjoyable if you don't work in a tech industry but I love it so much.

Caporegime
TJ Miller is great. It's very well written as well.

Some of the Google team are using the Hooli name as well now - the Hangouts Meet demos at Cloud Next were done on a hooligroup.com domain.

Soldato
New season has just started and its as good as ever in my opinion. This has been consistently great over the past 3 seasons and its a shame more people don't watch it. I don't know if it isn't as enjoyable if you don't work in a tech industry but I love it so much.

I've been watching it since the start, but as the new series has started I forced the other half to binge watch the first 3 series. She was hooked after the first episode and she's not even partially a computer nerd.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Quite amazing how they keep writing such good episodes. I guess the core concept is pretty open so they can take it wherever they want but its one of the only comedies that really makes me laugh properly.

Caporegime
It's very underrated this is but my god is it brilliantly written.

It is indeed - fact is Mike Judge knows the tech industry because he worked as a developer (briefly) before becoming a writer - thus the film Office Space was so on point and this series has decent content/storylines and rather than mostly relying on playing on the nerd stereotypes as per something like the Big Bang theory.

Associate
I love this show and am very tempted to start watching this season but really want to save them for my holiday flights in June too. Must stay strong and resist!

beh

beh

Associate
Perhaps lacking the momentum of the previous series but still brilliantly written. Renewed for a 5th but no Erlich Bachman?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Jian Yang...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This season so far has not been as good. But still worth watching. They need to get Erlich Bachman back asap!

Soldato
Season 5 starting on UK Atlantic tonight.

How are you guys watching all this stuff early, or can we not talk about that Oh and is it free?

I keep kicking myself every time I open the Agents of shield thread and get a plot spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom