London Bridge Incident

Permabanned

What on earth are you going on about tefal.

Rounding people up, your words I'm afraid.
Your mentality could be why people in this country will continue to suffer and die from terror. It's not a real idea of how the world is and how it works. Corbin like, believe in utopia and overlook everything that makes you uncomfortable.

I'm just not having it any more.

Soldato
Then where's the proof, if there's proof they are actively supporting terrorism then they be investigated and prosecuted no?

No, the MI5 would prefer to have them roaming the streets because they think they can make them double agents and informants. ******** to that

Caporegime

I'm just not having it any more.

no they're not my damn words, they where the words of the people who i was talking to????

Your mentality could be why people in this country will continue to suffer and die from terror. It's not a real idea of how the world is and how it works. Corbin like, believe in utopia and overlook everything that makes you uncomfortable.

what?

my mentality of deal with things sensibly not remove the right to a trial, not lock people up because they went to the same mosque, not put "pressure on innocents" in the hope they find soemthing out.

that mentality my friend is what BUILT this country, its what its founded on its what our culture is based upon.

and frankley its why we have 2 bombings in 10 years instead of ten bombings in 1 day like the countries who follow the ideas you propose.

edit: also im right wing, so please stop ranting on about left wing as left and right are pretty un-******* involved in this.

we arent talking about tax policey after all

Soldato
today - thoughts with the family's after this terrible incident.

Monday 8am - begin internment, rounding up every single jihadi on the watch list, imprison or deport depending on evidence, it really is time to drain the swamp.

Caporegime
They still need to be paid don't they? Charitable acts probably won't pay their rent.

That makes no sense - what does this have to do with a 'charitable act'? Could you at least try to provide some sort of argument instead of responding with a throwaway statement. I'm assuming you know very little about the subject you're commenting on.

Soldato
It's plain to see now that they won't. they either hiding the jihadis amongst them, or are playing dumb and covering their eyes and ears to whats around them, some Muslim communities have just as much blood on their hands by not helping or actively trying to stop Prevent etc.

The muslim community is conscipicuous in its passivity. There are many beneficiaries of terrorism; Islam grows stronger, media gets more attention, the government has more control over the population etc. Condemnations just keep the terrorist wheel turning.

Permabanned
no they're not my damn words, they where the words of the people who i was talking to????

what?

my mentality of deal with things sensibly not remove the right to a trial, not lock people up because they went to the same mosque, not put "pressure on innocents" in the hope they find soemthing out.

that mentality my friend is what BUILT this country, its what its founded on its what our culture is based upon.

and frankley its why we have 2 bombings in 10 years instead of ten bombings in 1 day like the countries who follow the ideas you propose.

edit: also im right wing, so please stop ranting on about left wing as left and right are pretty un-******* involved in this.

we arent talking about tax policey after all

Wether your confused with who was replying, I haven't mentioned lock up, do away with trial.

I was being a realist and factual. Yes the Muslim community will feel enhanced pressure if we infiltrate the religion. It's not ideal, it's not nice. But it NEEDS to be done. No excuses, we need to stop this happening period. And it's the ONLY way we can gain more critical information and how the Islamic religion change to extremism is metomorphed.

Just as a eye opener, I have an Investigative background and have experience on gaining information. That's why I see fit to boldly be honest.

Soldato
I have no idea what we should do in all honesty

Right, well until you do have a plan on what we, the population, should do, then you guys need to stop shouting at everyone for 'doing nothing'

but threatening potential terrorists with deportation of their whole families would be a start

And against international law, something you might not care about, but I do

and a promise of a life of suffering for the terrorist themselves before they 'ascend' to Allah's side instead of shooting them dead - which is just giving them what they want. Though that is barbaric and inhumane right?

Only if it involves torture....not if it's just a life time of incarceration

As much as I understand the ideologies of staying clean and attempting to defeat the Jihads with our morals intact, the brutal truth is if things keep going the way they do, and we never play by their rules we will never win, they will

That's not a brutal truth, just your opinion and quite a hyperbolic one at that

How many years until Western culture falls to this? Because this is just the beginning, in 10-20 years time what is happening now will feel like a picnic.

Showing sympathy to the victims is fine, I felt physically ill when I saw witness reports, but it's most of these people who'll also get triggered and treat you like you're worse than the terrorists when you call out Islam for what it is.

The absolute bottom line of all this is simple; either our way of life, our safety and our dreams of peace etc. dies, or Islam does. It will be one or the other, most likely the former.

No, extremist terrorism needs defeating, not 'Islam' and I wholly disagree with your assessment that they will win and we will lose, that's just hysterical fear talking.

If you want to talk winning and losing in a numbers game, we've killed magnitudes more of the terrorists (in their home lands) than they have of us

Soldato

It's not Tefal words but many people like...

Monday 8am - begin internment, rounding up every single jihadi on the watch list, imprison or deport depending on evidence, it really is time to drain the swamp.

And all the people who agree with that sentiment

Associate
All that are on the 'watch or suspicious list' round up and send back to where they came from. If they're born here but are on the watch list they are there for a reason due to something they are against (our culture) send them back with the others, Do Not care just get rid. Any family relatives that put up a fuss about those that being sent out of our country goes with them. Close the boarders to that sort of people. Proper action needs to occur not just words.

Any other people that are from the Islamic community that aren't mind set in the other crazy ideology are fine, just all those on the watch list needs to go and go now! Wasn't it 23,000 list last week or so ago, 3,000 of major worry. I do blame our government for letting these lot in.

Soldato
I agree in rounding up all the jihadi cowards that are known by the security forces and all those who preach hate for this country but still bleed it dry and send them all to an islamic state country where they can live out their dreams!

Soldato
All that are on the 'watch or suspicious list' round up and send back to where they came from. If they're born here but are on the watch list they are there for a reason due to something they are against (our culture) send them back with the others, Do Not care just get rid. Any family relatives that put up a fuss about those that being sent out of our country goes with them. Close the boarders to that sort of people. Proper action needs to occur not just words.

Any other people that are from the Islamic community that aren't mind set in the other crazy ideology are fine, just all those on the watch list needs to go and go now! Wasn't it 23,000 list last week or so ago, 3,000 of major worry. I do blame our government for letting these lot in.

What if your mum is on that list, send her back?

Back
Top Bottom