Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
It's been around for a good few months now. I got the email a few weeks after finishing the game a good while ago. Ensure that your Sony email comms/contact settings aren't switched off in your PSN profile.
Can you paste some of the content of the email for me to help me search? I get plenty of emails from Sony/PSN so must have just missed it?

I'm subbed to update mails but definitely can't find any reference to it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nope not got it but I am signed up for comms. I'll call support.

EDIT: Should be sorted in the next few days, Playstation support are excellent! :D

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah, I never got it either. 6 weeks now. Also both boxes checked and get regular Sony emails/promotions.

Soldato
Yeah, I never got it either. 6 weeks now. Also both boxes checked and get regular Sony emails/promotions.
Call support on 0203 538 2665, seems they're used to dealing with this sort of thing - a few minutes to check credentials and my trophies and they reckon I'll be getting a mail in the next few days. :)

Caporegime
I don't know why everyone's getting worked up about the platinum picture reward. It's just a couple of pictures. And they're not that exciting. If they made an effort and produced a great dynamic theme, I could understand. :confused:

Soldato
I don't know why everyone's getting worked up about the platinum picture reward. It's just a couple of pictures. And they're not that exciting. If they made an effort and produced a great dynamic theme, I could understand. :confused:
Not getting worked up, just need to scratch the completionist itch! ;)

V F

V F

Soldato
Is it just me or does that look like a bird?

33123995663_db0ff67f57_o.png

Soldato
just bought this on the psn store for 29.99 (i know argos is a fiver cheaper...and..call me mad, but i MUCH prefer having digital copies...disc swapping is a pain! :D ) - played the first 45 mins or so and have to say it seems absolutely lovely. Really fluid animation and movement. Better than the witcher 3 in this regard, which i find ever so slightly clunky.

Soldato
just bought this on the psn store for 29.99 (i know argos is a fiver cheaper...and..call me mad, but i MUCH prefer having digital copies...disc swapping is a pain! :D ) - played the first 45 mins or so and have to say it seems absolutely lovely. Really fluid animation and movement. Better than the witcher 3 in this regard, which i find ever so slightly clunky.
+ no resell value, bravo.

Back
Top Bottom