Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Most people with autism would not be likely to respond to you with this.

Toys, pram, handbags at dawn :)

Still as I understand ASD to be quite the spectrum, perhaps we should accept we all have a little, perhaps you could apply a little of that meticulous style of method to, not asking what I'm waffling on about, but showing how the following simple/short statements were wrong:

I tried engaging in dialogue with you earlier in the thread, I was happy to have a discussion with you - instead you've put on some silly Paxman act and when asked for clarification you've ignored it.. I'm not going to bother any more, you're just a time waster

Soldato
I tried engaging in dialogue with you earlier in the thread, I was happy to have a discussion with you - instead you've put on some silly Paxman act and when asked for clarification you've ignored it.. I'm not going to bother any more, you're just a time waster

But did you threaten to overrule him :)

Man of Honour

Your diagnosis is off - disdain for and trying to belittle people with a different opinion, self aggrandising behaviour, etc. points to a different disorder :p

Soldato
Your diagnosis is off - disdain for and trying to belittle people with a different opinion, self aggrandising behaviour, etc. points to a different disorder :p

Is there anything more self aggrandising than diagnosis of disorders via the medium of reading someone's forum posts?
Well I guess the above by someone with no formal qualification in the area might add an extra point on the self aggrandising richter scale.

Soldato
I think people follow politics more nowdays and people would know they are obstructing for the sake of it.

I do think may should just suck it up and run a minority government. Getting into bed with the DUP and her handing money over to NI for projects (will be the likely deal) will just make the party look bad.

But I'm guessing you think a minority Govt under Corbyn handing out cash and favours to SNP, Plaid Cymru, Greens and Lib Dems is the way to go? Hell, he might even hand out favours to Sinn Fein as he admires them and his shadow Home Secretary has sided with them against British people.
It's a strange world we live in.

Man of Honour
Is there anything more self aggrandising than diagnosis of disorders via the medium of reading someone's forum posts?
Well I guess the above by someone with no formal qualification in the area might add an extra point on the self aggrandising richter scale.

Ah you're a funny one.

I swear some people could start an argument in an empty room.

Welcome to the internets.

Soldato
Ah you're a funny one.

Welcome to the internets.

On the funny one, try some self reflection and come back to me on what is technically more self aggrandising that what you have both attempted?

Forum thread on the UK General election, who'd expect any differences of opinion?

Man of Honour
On the funny one, try some self reflection and come back to me on what is technically more self aggrandising that what you have both attempted?

Forum thread on the UK General election, who'd expect any differences of opinion?

Heh you'll be giving the psychology students a good giggle who'll understand what I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom