Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Associate
desk.jpg

moved into my new room, and put up some shelves to store pc stuff to help keep the desk tidier!

Very nice set up, what make/model are those monitors?

Associate
I have had a bit of an office / game room update.

sNIP

Still need to get some more display items (and find a way to display the 690 and Titan properly) but I am quite pleased with the outcome. My new chair isn't a looker but it is so comfy for my back.

Shortened the quote so I don't clog the thread.
Nice set up, I'd also like to congratulate that Dreamcast game collection, sold most of mine and regret it!

Soldato
What do people actually use extra monitors for?

For me I use my main monitor to play games on. The left monitor has OBS Studio on and the right monitor has chat apps and things like that.

Most of the time when I am just browsing the web or doing simple office work my two extra monitors are unused so I turn them off. But if you are Twitch streaming you NEED extra monitors. It is just impossible to do it with a single monitor.

Transmission breaker
Don
Are you stocks / forex trader, some serious screen estate there :D

Haha, no trading here.

I often use the bottom three for race sims. Then when I am working from home, the left two get attached to my work laptop, and i can source switch between them using the USB control panel. So I am often using around 10 "screens" virtual or physical across 2 machines, and test hardware units.

My work often involves simulating customer environments (multiple servers) and i like to be able to view them all without having to tab between them.

I just got used to using multiples, and find it very hard to be as productive without.

V F

V F

Soldato
Yea, I kept getting annoyed at home with batteries going so tried this one. I'll get a proper job when I setup, but this was useful for Mac mini and this, switching between them.
Mouse is a Razer Mamba. Nice, too.

Nice, thought it was a Razer from the shape but no logo threw me off. They are nice though Logitech Solar keyboards. So lovely to type on and exceptionally quiet.

Back
Top Bottom