Destiny 2

Soldato

Also, another quick question. I purchased the collectors edition. I haven't activated the code yet as I wasn't entirely sure whether or not I would see it through to the raids but seem to be enjoying things.

If I activate the code and receive the Cold Heart rifle, does anyone know if the stats are pre-determined or generated based on current power levels? (Similar to the Mida).

Also is the rifle good? Looking for a good boost.

My current weapons are around 225 anyway.

Soldato
So those legendary and exoctic engram I have saved for a future quest, should I just decrpyt them then?

I'm guessing you're talking about the Sturm/Drang quest? I managed to get all my engrams while actually playing through the quest. If you're under level still though you are better decrypting all engrams as it will (hopefully) increase your level. So when you come to do the exotic quests they will drop at an even higher power.

Edit: About the cold heart. I don't actually know what level it drops at as I redeemed mine straight away (while the game was installing). It isn't a rifle in the typical sense as it shoots a beam at enemies but is a very good weapon and absolutely melts yellow bars.

Soldato

Also, another quick question. I purchased the collectors edition. I haven't activated the code yet as I wasn't entirely sure whether or not I would see it through to the raids but seem to be enjoying things.

If I activate the code and receive the Cold Heart rifle, does anyone know if the stats are pre-determined or generated based on current power levels? (Similar to the Mida).

Also is the rifle good? Looking for a good boost.

My current weapons are around 225 anyway.

Alright mate how are you?

Level up yeah then we can get on with some trials and competitive.

(Puki85)

Soldato
Alright mate how are you?

Level up yeah then we can get on with some trials and competitive.

(Puki85)

Yo Puki,

I'm good thanks. I see you and Lat on the other night. It would be really good to play this with others at the moment as I don't want to lose interest. I have been really enjoying the crucible lately. Hopefully I can get upto 270+ soon.

Does anyone know what happened to Paul / Turbo_nuter? Used to be a regular on Destiny but seems to have gone off the radar.

said:
I'm guessing you're talking about the Sturm/Drang quest? I managed to get all my engrams while actually playing through the quest. If you're under level still though you are better decrypting all engrams as it will (hopefully) increase your level. So when you come to do the exotic quests they will drop at an even higher power.

Edit: About the cold heart. I don't actually know what level it drops at as I redeemed mine straight away (while the game was installing). It isn't a rifle in the typical sense as it shoots a beam at enemies but is a very good weapon and absolutely melts yellow bars.

I believe that is the quest. I was reading a guide on the net which suggested saving 5x legendary and an epic engram to decrypt for a quest linked to getting an epic reward from a quest.

I might just claim my cold heart at my current level, I would imagine that it will assist me getting to higher power levels.

Thanks for all the advice guys :).

Associate
I believe that is the quest. I was reading a guide on the net which suggested saving 5x legendary and an epic engram to decrypt for a quest linked to getting an epic reward from a quest.

Strum quest, the 5 legendary engrams aren't a problem to pick up the exotic can take a while.

Soldato
I might just claim my cold heart at my current level, I would imagine that it will assist me getting to higher power levels.

Thanks for all the advice guys :).

You can infused the Coldheart with autorifles which are common as muck so whatever level it drops at it is easy to get it up to level.

Associate
Strum quest, the 5 legendary engrams aren't a problem to pick up the exotic can take a while.

I had a different experience with the Sturm quest... Within 5 minutes of picking up the list of things to do I had an Exotic drop from a Public Event and 3 legendaries shortly after. The Vanguard vendors such as the gunsmith count as a legendary engram too.

Based on this, im not sure if the encounter rate is increased for an Exotic's/Legendary's as it just seems a bit more than coincidence.

Shawrey

Soldato
Yo Puki,

I'm good thanks. I see you and Lat on the other night. It would be really good to play this with others at the moment as I don't want to lose interest. I have been really enjoying the crucible lately. Hopefully I can get upto 270+ soon.

Does anyone know what happened to Paul / Turbo_nuter? Used to be a regular on Destiny but seems to have gone off the radar.

Come join us tonight. There's 5 of us so a 6th would really help with fireteams! I'll be on after 9.

I also asked about Paul earlier on the thread. He disappeared over a year ago. Hope he's ok.

Soldato
Come join us tonight. There's 5 of us so a 6th would really help with fireteams! I'll be on after 9.

I also asked about Paul earlier on the thread. He disappeared over a year ago. Hope he's ok.
Cool I will be on at 9.

I noticed that about Paul the other day and thought the same.

Associate
Sorry i dont think ive ever offered in any of my posts , if im online and available im happy to help out any groups or raids with anything.

Feel free to add me on xbox - enfo UK

Heres my main character , coming along nicely :p

enfo_sm.jpg

Soldato
Sorry i dont think ive ever offered in any of my posts , if im online and available im happy to help out any groups or raids with anything.

Feel free to add me on xbox - enfo UK

Heres my main character , coming along nicely :p

What kinetic gun in that ? I’ve never seen it before ! Liking the white and purple combo.

My warlocks colours are like a petrol sort of shiny colour.

Back
Top Bottom