Destiny 2

Associate
Epic fun last night thanks guys. Really didn't want to leave but early start this morning. Did you clear the gauntlet?

It was a good laugh. Unfortunately we never managed to clear it but I think fatigue was setting in. TBH I was just happy we cleared the dogs with relative ease, anything after that was just a bonus.

Soldato
Yeah we were all flagging once it hit 00:45.. we came so close on the second to last run but just couldn't do it. It was great fun working stuff out tho!

I'll probs not be available until the weekend now.. and that might be a limited time frame tbh.

Do you guys think we should have a separate thread for Raid setups split into platforms? So one for PS4 and one for XB1? Might make it easier to plan stuff out?

Soldato
So whats the score with this weeks nightfall.

Is it meant to have prism on it or not? some clan mates did it early in the day said it was easy, lastnight some other did it and said it was impossible cause no prisim and the last boss fight took over 8 mins when they ran out of time. I know that boss is an annoying fight where he hides but are they missing something?

I will give it a crack tonight, lastnight was crucible and flashpoints for me.

Associate

Is it meant to have prism on it or not? some clan mates did it early in the day said it was easy, lastnight some other did it and said it was impossible cause no prisim and the last boss fight took over 8 mins when they ran out of time. I know that boss is an annoying fight where he hides but are they missing something?

I experienced this also on Xbox - no Prism which made things very tough. Saw YouTuber's with the Prism mode on, on PS4 I think? Is the Prism mode broken on Xbox?

Shawrey

Associate

I think this is what happened: Before the hotfix the Nightfall had Prism active. But the hotfix fixed Prism not displaying the active burn and the Nightfall then had Prism removed. We tried it last night on PS4 and only had Attrition and Timewarp active.

Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element

• Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
  • This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier

Soldato
Correct, stuff in your inventory is accessible from all characters so you don't need to transfer that. Weapons can be transferred like before without a problem. Armour can be transferred but you can only infuse armour in to armour of the same class.

I assume you're asking to level up a second character? I worked my way through the story and hit level 20 and I think I was about 200 light. Transferred my guns over which instantly bumped my to about 230-240. I then handed in a load of the tokens to get armour which instantly jumped me to high 260's.

Soldato
When it comes to alts, I triggered got my Titan to 20 and loaded him with guns from my main and the Epic arms from Xur ran the flashpoint and some other milestones and he was at 296 by the time i was done. My main is at 299.

Going to do my hunter as well, I've just got him done on Titan and will head of to Nessus once i level him past 15 on some public events. want o be at 20 by time i finish the campaign and maxed out on gear from rare drops then when i trigger my powerful milestones it will give me gear better than i have already.

Soldato
Looking for some advice on leveling post end game.

Currently sitting @227 and it seems to be taking an absolute age to get higher.

What is the best way to level up?

I have been doing public events and playing crucible. I feel like I'm putting quite a bit of time in but not leveling up very quickly.

Also, I currently have two engrams a legendary @218 and epic @224 which I haven't decrypted yet. Should I be saving these for the quest which requires you to decrypt X engrams?

Soldato
Public events is definitely the best way mate, you're doing the correct thing. Just make sure you trigger the heroic version for each one, much better drops then.

Go and farm them on the planet called Titan. They spawn in the same two places every time and there's only ever a 5 minute gap between them at the most. Every time you get a legendary/exotic engrams drop go and decode it straight away.

High value enemies also spawn near each event so you can double down on tokens. Then when you get around 250-255 just hand them all in for legendary gear.

Thanks for the advice Milky. I have just looked up Heroic public events. The two on Titan seem easy enough to activate, I will be sure to do that in future. I wondered why that Arsenal Walker spawned twice, I thought it was a glitch lol.

So those legendary and exoctic engram I have saved for a future quest, should I just decrpyt them then?

Back
Top Bottom