Destiny 2

Soldato
Finally hit 280 with my hunter. Obsessed with finding the best possible crucible gun load out now. Using a MIDA Multi Tool along with Single Clap power weapon. It's my energy slot I can't decide on. In PVE it tends to be the Sunshot but playing around with SMGs (Royal Disposition VII and Mini Tool mostly). What I really want is a good Auto Rifle though. Currently not got the Origin Story but using a Martyrs Make and it seems very good must say. Anyone else using it?

I pair Mida with Uriel's Gift and I think that's a pretty strong pairing for PvP. I always hear Moe raving about Last Hope for your energy slot, it's a burst fire sidearm.

Caporegime
I pair Mida with Uriel's Gift and I think that's a pretty strong pairing for PvP. I always hear Moe raving about Last Hope for your energy slot, it's a burst fire sidearm.
That’s what I use for crucible, works pretty well for me. Finding I have much more success with those 2 weapons.

Really enjoying the crucible in D2, never was a fan of it in D1. Fave mode is supremacy, played a few games today to get my weekly milestones and I didn’t do too badly.

Soldato
I'm not playing too much with time restrictions I have but I'm finding the light increase a real slog. At 220 and I'm getting tiny little 1 or 2 light increases on new gear at the moment. Feels like it will take a blinking lifetime.

Soldato
I think I’ve hit the light level cap without getting involved with raids and nightfall’s. (284)

I’ve had a week off too. So been able to play a fair bit.

Associate
I think I’ve hit the light level cap without getting involved with raids and nightfall’s. (284)

I’ve had a week off too. So been able to play a fair bit.
I haven't played the raid yet and have only done the nightfall once and I'm 294.

Have you made sure all legendarys have a +5 power mod attached.

Soldato
I haven't played the raid yet and have only done the nightfall once and I'm 294.

Aye. All my legendaries have purple mods. Including my kinetic weapon. I noticed the engram lightlevel slowly increasing the more I play.. im just sick and tired of getting duplicate exotics. I just want hard light or skyburners oath :/ I have the ornaments for both of them too

Associate

Do you need to do this for unequipped legendaries & also the lower power ones hoarded in the vault? I'm stuck at 284 and everything equipped has a mod attached. Cheers

Associate
Did the blue quests to get the Mida Mini Tool on my 301 Warlock alt and it came in at 299 light :mad:

Thought/hoped it would come in at 300 so I could boost it to 305

Anyone know if running the raid on your alt (different class) still rewards you with tokens and keys that you can use with your main character?

Associate

I unlocked the Prosecutor last night and am now using it as energy weapon. Seems damn good. I infused it up to 273 and will probably continue to boosts its power. Apparently it's one of the best auto rifles in the game.

Soldato
Is it possible to do the nightfall on your own or do you really need to do it as part of a fireteam? I'm power level 250 and didn't get very far on my own when I gave it a try.

Soldato
Trying to get my power up is doing my head in. My lowest base power is 283 and that's my boots. This game seems to be purposely NOT giving me better boots. Got a powerful and exotic engram, decrypted both and they were both helmets which happens to be my highest level gear :mad::(

Soldato
Is it possible to do the nightfall on your own or do you really need to do it as part of a fireteam? I'm power level 250 and didn't get very far on my own when I gave it a try.

It is possible (although still challenging) solo but not at 250 PL. It is a much more enjoyable experience (this goes for the game in general as well) as part of a fireteam.

Soldato
It is possible (although still challenging) solo but not at 250 PL. It is a much more enjoyable experience (this goes for the game in general as well) as part of a fireteam.

I've just joined the PS4 clan so I'll have to get involved with some fireteams later in the week when I'm free, I agree that the game is more fun with a group. Also, what's the best way to get exotic engrams? Part of a weapon unlock is to decrypt an exotic engram.

Associate
Aye. All my legendaries have purple mods. Including my kinetic weapon. I noticed the engram lightlevel slowly increasing the more I play.. im just sick and tired of getting duplicate exotics. I just want hard light or skyburners oath :/ I have the ornaments for both of them too

You do know you can preview what the Exotic Engrams contain (which change every 5 or so minutes)? Go into your inventory, press Y (from memory) to preview it. It will show what it will decode to. Just wait and it auto updates.

Then decode!

Back
Top Bottom