The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
Wow, Enzo looks awful, as in unwell.

Props to him for coming out tonight. If he puts on a half decent match, he deserves bonus credit in the bank.

Even worse is he is against Kalisto who is not known for working soft.

Caporegime
So tonight....

Almost a certainty that a bin lorry appears tonight while the heels in the ring look on with a look of "what could this possibly be" until strowman emerges from it.

Soldato
Chris Jericho Gets Body Slammed by Spicy Wings | Hot Ones

Chris Jericho is one of the WWE's greatest wrestlers of all time, with six world championships to his name and a boatload of legendary matches under his belt. But how is he with spicy food? Find out as the "The Man of 1,004 Holds" takes on the wings of death with Sean Evans, sharing wrestling BTS tales and top-shelf Bruce Willis anecdotes along the way. Hot-makers, beware—YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Soldato
Can't say Summer and Darren Young are major shocks but Emma's a curious one. They've actually been making an effort with her on TV right up until this weeks raw!

Not been pinching ipad cases again has she? :p

Soldato
You do have to wonder :p

I'm hoping she's asked for her release tbh as up until very recently they've just been misusing her. Really good wrestler, shame to see her go :(

//edit: Aaaand she's apparently heartbroken so I'm guessing she's just as blindsided as everyone else :(

Last edited:
Soldato
annoying to see Emma gone. i thought her match against Asuka would be a squash but both of them were excellent, no sense in getting rid of her that i can see,

Back
Top Bottom