The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Caporegime
Strowman got in the lines share of the offence, and hit Lesnar with about 4 powerslam finishers, yet it only takes Lesnar 1 f5 to get the pin. Derp.

Caporegime
Apparently cesaro didn't actually lose the teeth, they got rammed further up into his gums. :eek:

Following an injury to his front teeth during a heated Raw Tag Team Title Match at WWE No Mercy, Cesaro will visit a maxillofacial surgeon to have the issue resolved and get himself back into action.

“Cesaro’s teeth were pushed up into his upper jaw by about 3 to 4 mm,” WWE medical personnel Dr. Daquino explained. “The next step is for him to see a maxillofacial surgeon today, most likely removing the teeth and then having some implants made. So hopeful we will have him up and running after Tuesday or so.”

The Swiss Cyborg also received three stitches in the bottom lip, but that was overshadowed by what happened with his teeth.

Check back to WWE.com for more details as they become available.

Soldato
i didn't even know that was possible!

mixed bag of a PPV, main event coulda been a classic, was a total "huh?" moment. sheamus/cesaro powerbombing seth onto ambrose shoulda been a match-winner, awesome move.

Associate
Never realised we had a wwe thread on here!
Last nights ppv was actually decent for a change from recent ones, I’m so happy Zayn and Owens are back together

Soldato
But Vince still thinks this is fine. Obviously still going to get more coming in but the arena attendance seems down quite a bit.
It's what happens when you tell your audience 'what to like' eventually people just tune out and walk away from he product, scene's like this have been a long time coming IMO. I haven't watched any much Wrestling at all this year, I didn't even watch the last two matches at Wrestlemania.

Soldato
HOLY HELL!

Infections (rumours of Meningitis?) keeping Bray and Roman from TLC this weekend means we get the following matches as replacements:

AJ Styles vs Finn Balor

Miz, The Bar, Strowman and Kane vs Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and oh yeah KURT FREAKING ANGLE!

This just got real! :D

Associate
Hes not that badly injured from what i hear, and hes in good shape physically for him.
Its a tornando rules so he cant just stand on the apron.

Anyway, the main event (for me).... how freaking exciting is AJ replacing bray?
Battle of the former bullet club members.
Wonder if they will still have Demon Finn?

Caporegime
Its funny they're bunging angle with the shield after they essentially threatened him on raw, guess that plays into the mentality where wwe thinks people that watch their product have a 5 second memory retention span.

Back
Top Bottom