The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Caporegime
The main event was decent, though the "getting stretchered out only to return" bit was predictable. But realistically these ppv's are nothing but glorified raw events. Far too many ppv's and imo they need to go back to the "big 4" and ditch the rest in order to give them some relevance instead of being a raw you pay for. But that's not gonna happen.

Soldato
I watched a few of the matches that seemed interesting. I thought the main event was pretty good, but Ambrose/Rollins vs Sheamus and Cesaro was excellent imo. Rest was uninteresting to me.

Caporegime
They didn't ban bubbles though! :p

Dunno if it's pathetic really but it certainly is disrespectful to people performing for you.

There's been beach balls in the crowd for years, and if anything Cesaro making it a talking point will probably make people bring more to the events. Cena on the other hand seemed to be in favour of people bringing them in his after raw in the ring waffle.

Soldato
I see John Cena just completely buried Roman Regins on Raw on Monday during their promo segment. Kind of surprised this match hasn't been saved for Wrestlemania or Summerslam, I get the impression there will be screwy finish so they can save the match until one of the big PPV's comes around.

Anyone who missed it I suggest watching the segment. I would link it but I'm on my tablet.

Caporegime

Wwe and its casual edgy racism. Apparently this was the second week in a row they done this as it barely got a reaction first time around. The crowd even started chanting racist and "thats too far" at one point.

Back
Top Bottom