Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
Good advice, same with handing in tokens.

Btw did you play cs in clan KK?

heehee I certainly did... came joint 2nd at I6 back in the day ;)

Got a cease and desist from Dupont too, for using the name Kevlar Killers as it was a trademark (Dupont makes Kevlar) - so had to hand over the domain and change the name... ;)

Soldato
heehee I certainly did... came joint 2nd at I6 back in the day ;)

Got a cease and desist from Dupont too, for using the name Kevlar Killers as it was a trademark (Dupont makes Kevlar) - so had to hand over the domain and change the name... ;)

hah i Remember all that, I ran BmE, I used dsx/darkstar (such a lame nick) we used to play you guys almost every other week! i'm on battlenet dsx#2577 be great to catch up sometime. Skitzo still around?

Associate
hah i Remember all that, I ran BmE, I used dsx/darkstar (such a lame nick) we used to play you guys almost every other week! i'm on battlenet dsx#2577 be great to catch up sometime. Skitzo still around?

hahaha ah man, that is awesome :D :D

I'll add you on Battlenet :D

I've lost contact with Slipstream, Skitzo etc years ago... I moved up to Holmfirth, West Yorkshire back in 2004 :)

Soldato
Will release dates for future patches/seasons etc be aligned with console or are PC going to be 6 weeks behind consoles all the time?

Associate
Will release dates for future patches/seasons etc be aligned with console or are PC going to be 6 weeks behind consoles all the time?
I believe to start, they won't be aligned - but by the time the 1st DLC drops in December, it will be all aligned.

For example, here's the outline for PC launch

10192017_pc_calendar.jpg

After that, things should align.

Associate
I was going to get this as well as PS4 version. however I haven't touched destiny 2 in weeks now. its too easy now to get to high power levels and the game got stale very quickly

Have you seen all this new stuff coming along soon? Not just paid DLC but more content and changes... they call them 'seasons'

Soldato
Have you seen all this new stuff coming along soon? Not just paid DLC but more content and changes... they call them 'seasons'

I know there is an update coming I just don't know whats in it

I hope it sparks my interest again! I tried rolling an alt, that took me a few days to get raid ready... all seems a bit too easy! for the casual player its brilliant though as you can still access end game content fairly easy.

around 10 of my friends play it and we have all since downed controllers.

Back
Top Bottom