*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
The psu brick from my old office Xbox one has devoloped that annoying fan buzz after I move it to the bed room as a streaming box,
A swift dose of percussive maintance and it’s shut up for now, probably dislodged a couple of years of internal dust moving it.

Soldato
Forza Horizon Dev Working on Open World Action RPG

Forza Horizon developer Playground Games has opened up a new studio that will be working on an "open-world action RPG."

Playground has just acquired new office space in its hometown of Leamington Spa and is 17,365 square feet.

Sean Eyestone, senior producer at Battlefront II developer EA DICE, has joined the team, as well as Gran Theft Auto V game designer Will Kennedy. Juan Fernandez di Simon, who previously worked as the senior designer on Ninja Theory's Hellblade, was hired to be the principal combat designer.

"We're delighted that we've secured a second studio to house our new team," CEO Gavin Raeburn told GamesIndustry. "This is a hugely exciting project that is already attracting world-class talent to Playground.

"The combination of new blood and experienced Playground team members is already showing huge promise and I'm excited to see this talented group contribute to Playground's continued success."
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/270386/forza-horizon-dev-working-on-open-world-action-rpg/

Caporegime
Interesting, seems a bit of a change in direction from the usual games they make. Wonder if it will be MS exclusive.

If it's up to the standard of the FH games we could be in for a cracker, love that series.

Soldato
PUBG out Tuesday, was hoping you could pre load it from downloading from the Xbox store but reading for game previews you can’t do this?

Does anyone know if I bought a code from somewhere (and hopefully it arrives a day before release date) would that allow me to download (obviously not play).

My net isn’t the fastest so don’t want to be waiting until 10pm launch day to have a blast!

Soldato
Finally finished Evil Within 2, had a pretty bad time with that one. Just traded it for Doom (awaiting the X patch) and Dishonored 2. Bit of a Bethesda theme running here, my last game was wolfenstein 2. Must be other devs on this platform ;)

Back
Top Bottom