*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone know if I can remotely install / uninstall games on my 1x? The app seems good for buying and installing from the MS store but doesent seem to let me manage my library remotely - crucially I cant seem to uninstall titles to free up room.

Soldato
Need some help with this xbox windows play anywhere here is the scenario:

I have xbox one with live account & my brother has windows 10 PC with Forza 3 horizons, how do we setup it so we can play at the same time together? Also if I purchase games with my account my brother will be able to play them? or can their only be one only be one primary account?

Associate
Need some help with this xbox windows play anywhere here is the scenario:

I have xbox one with live account & my brother has windows 10 PC with Forza 3 horizons, how do we setup it so we can play at the same time together? Also if I purchase games with my account my brother will be able to play them? or can their only be one only be one primary account?

Your brother own digital copy of forza? If yes just put his account on your xbox.

Set his account as my home xbox.

Soldato
Yes, it's called my home xbox, login with his account, settings, personalisation, my home xbox

thanks Dredd will give that a go tomorrow If i do can me & my brother play coop together when i log in with my account? also how would it work if i were to buy forza 7 on my account? or should i buy it on his?

Associate
thanks Dredd will give that a go tomorrow If i do can me & my brother play coop together when i log in with my account? also how would it work if i were to buy forza 7 on my account? or should i buy it on his?

Yeah you can play together.

Should buy everything on one account, keep it simple. Not sure how PC works with different accounts.

Forza 7 got a demo, should try it first.

Soldato
Should buy everything on one account, keep it simple. Not sure how PC works with different accounts.

Forza 7 got a demo, should try it first.

I played the demo at my bothers house on the PC was good fun better than GT Sport i think...

Did you sell your PS4 then haven't seen you online in ages

Soldato
Yeah sold it, got fed up waiting for gt, I wanted a decent racing game, happy with my forza and halo.

Always add me on Xbox, gamer tag dr3dd

Will do GT Sport was a bit of let down to be honest the driving is nice but the sounds are not great it also lacks race tracks and single player content.

Soldato
Where on the dashboard shows my entire library of games? Gone looking for it but can only see what I have installed. Been a while since I looked but it always used to be easy to find.

Edit..... Found them lol. I forgot I had " ready to install", set up as just Xbox enhanced ".... Doh!!

Associate
Hi got two xbox s in the house one in the living area (A) one in the cinema room (B)

we have set them to share games by making (A) my account and (b) the lads account

when i sign into live i can sign in on both consoles no problem . But my lad can only use his gamer tag on (A) if he tries to use his account on (b) it tells him he needs to buy a live account

is there a way around this

cheers

Back
Top Bottom