***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Associate
I've been back on playing casually for the last few months, nothing more than mythic+ and pvp whenever i get the chance with work/kids

I don't get caught up in any major grinds, but if anyone fancies some mythics+(ill tank) or pvp hit me up

Testostrone#2688

Associate
Finally got Draenor flying :p for my alts, luckily i only had to grind the last 3 reps everything else was already done in the Draenor Pathfinder achievement. Makes leveling alts so much easier now through WoD.

I bet it will be useless once 7.3.5 comes out with its level scaling but hey ho, it's handy to do some Draenor content to get mats for Hexweave bags on the way.

Associate
I've been back on playing casually for the last few months, nothing more than mythic+ and pvp whenever i get the chance with work/kids

I don't get caught up in any major grinds, but if anyone fancies some mythics+(ill tank) or pvp hit me up

Testostrone#2688
I play most nights and do mythic+ pugs.

You alliance or horde bud?

Anyone wants to add me its Carta#2536

Permabanned
Started playing again about a week ago and was enjoying it. But the grind from lvl1 is just too laborious now, made even worse by the fact you constantly out level the zones before you finish them.

Might just make a DK and go from there.

Soldato
I've also resubbed. Dungeon levelling a shaman with my Fiance very slowly but also leveled a new DH on Silvermoon (just started on the Argus quest line) and also have a 100 DK on there I'm going to level.

I'll level my DH enough to try the new raid on normal but probably won't push any further. Just waiting till the expac (or more importantly for me, Classic WOW).

Associate
I've also just bought Legion - played up to WotLK before, but not for years now.
Just casually leveling a frost mage (103 atm) then will try something different.

It was a completely new account for me though, so no friends or anything on there - I'll likely try and find a casual guild.
Really enjoying it so far tho.

Permabanned
Surprised there's been no comments about the new patch.

Played for 6 straight hours last night. It's so fantastic being able to cue for an instance and not have to worry about out levelling the zone your in after!!! Also means I can start vaguely paying attention to the quest text again, seeing as I don't have to worry about abandoning the quest line half way through :)

Man of Honour
Surprised there's been no comments about the new patch.

Played for 6 straight hours last night. It's so fantastic being able to cue for an instance and not have to worry about out levelling the zone your in after!!! Also means I can start vaguely paying attention to the quest text again, seeing as I don't have to worry about abandoning the quest line half way through :)

I missed so much content in the first three expansions because I'd outlevel zones. I wasn't really an alt type of player, so I stuck to one character or two at most. It meant I didn't get to see most of the questlines. Doing them with no reward at max level never felt appealing either.

This change while not enough to bring me back to the game (I still read up on the changes just incase :p), it's definitely a major step in the right direction.

Soldato
It is indeed really nice now with the decent leveling scale.

Not so keen on the over buffed raids making mog runs that little bit more tough.

I'm now just farming legendaries, sadly my 960 ilvl rogue who I raid with still has no bis leggos. And I'm one of the top DPS in our heroic raid team and we're about to move to mythic so need to up my game.

Associate
Posting to see if there is any interest.

With the scaling changes, would anyone be interested in trying the older content when capped at the correct level? Much the same as what Overachievers was all those years ago during Cataclysm.

Same rules would apply, looms for leveling fine, but not for the end game content.
No using gear from future expansions via professions with the exception of mounts.

It would be interesting to see how things handle now with the changes.

Associate
Looking for a new realm/guild, looks like the one I joined up with previous on here has left the realm.

Happy to use the 110 boost on your realm and learn a new class depending on what the guild needs.

Soldato
Struggling to push past ilvl 960 on my assassination rogue. Having the worst luck possible

Looking for a new realm/guild, looks like the one I joined up with previous on here has left the realm.

Happy to use the 110 boost on your realm and learn a new class depending on what the guild needs.

Come join on the US servers, I'm playing on Area 52, you'll need a new account. I'm a council member of a really good guild, we're 11/11H on Antorus.

Soldato
I've been just grinding the new stuff to unlock the new races. Only just into revered. It's going to take a while. :(

Not sure I'm going to bother with raiding or anything. Once I unlock the races I may level another class or just unsub until BFA. Classic is what I'm really waiting for though.

It would be nice to join an OCUK guild. There was one on silvermoon during WOD which was cool.

Associate
This may be a stupid question but I've skipped Legion altogether, at what point can I simply purchase BFA and reactivate? I'm looking to play now although I don't want to have to pay for Legion when the next expansion is released so soon. I was hoping I could pre-order then get access to Legion and the level boost now but doesn't seem to be the case

Edit: Nevermind, found it

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been just grinding the new stuff to unlock the new races. Only just into revered. It's going to take a while. :(

Not sure I'm going to bother with raiding or anything. Once I unlock the races I may level another class or just unsub until BFA. Classic is what I'm really waiting for though.

It would be nice to join an OCUK guild. There was one on silvermoon during WOD which was cool.

Tbh I have found the OCUK guilds start well then die off....then pop back up again. I joined the Preach gaming guild last time I played and it was busy all the time with people doing raiding, Lvling\Questing or Mythics.

Back
Top Bottom