Today's mass shooting in the US

Soldato
As someone who lives in Texas, let me say that you are not taking guns from law abiding Americans. And the media is using children to push their / the left's agenda. Disgusting

Caporegime
Oh, America. You're so... special.

The suspect in the Florida high school shooting that killed 17 is getting letters of support in jail including fan mail and pictures of scantily-clad women, in addition to hundreds of dollars in contributions to his commissary account. Teenage girls, women and men are sending letters and photographs of themselves and Facebook groups have been started to discuss how to help Nikolas Cruz, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.

...On March 15, a teenager sent a letter from Texas inside an envelope with happy faces and hearts. "I'm 18-years-old. I'm a senior in high school. When I saw your picture on the television, something attracted me to you," the letter stated.

(Source).

Caporegime
or perhaps some far right person they demonetized?

but then again, how easily can an outsider get into youtube? Surely, like with school shootings, it would most likely be someone who is supposed to be there but has flipped out.

Soldato
Hope this isn't over YouTube's recent, albeit retarded, changes to rules regarding firearms content on the site.

indeed, i follow a couple of channels (forgotten weapons/c&rsenal) and it'd be a shame to see the baby thrown out with the redneck bathwater.

guess we'd better get ready to re-start the cycle of arguing over why america refuses to do anything about this

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah lot of educational and historical channels hit by the letter of the changes :(

Lots of weird stories going around on this one. Possibly disgruntled ex-employee tried to shoot their supervisor maybe with mixed reports it might be a women - not seen anything verified.

Caporegime
Suspected female shooter

:eek: bit unusual

that sort of thing will cause more media attention, if she's hot then even more so... (see "Foxy Knoxy")

edit in light of the above post

and if she survives and makes it about something related to harassment in the workplace (#MeToo) etc.. she'll probably get some female fans as well as male admirers.

Back
Top Bottom