***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Great stuff, I just clicked ePacket and have placed my order. Good to know about the gearbest app, thanks, I'll install it. :)

So I spent £184 today. £153 on mods and RTAs, £12 on a litre each of PG and VG from Darkstar and £19 on 4 x Samsung 30Q batteries from Fogstar. Not bad really considering there's a fair bit of stuff there.
Gonna be happy days when that lot arrives!:)

Associate
It'll be good to hear how you get on with the OBS engine and the Gen3.

I've had 3 engines now, all have started leaking after 3 to 6 months - inside at the top, causing liquid to flood down onto the coils

I also had the original rx2/3, its been great since I re soldered the 510 pin wire back on, so would consider the gen3 if this problem has been resolved.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone have a good fizzy lemonade e juice recipe with a cool kick to it.

I’ve been vaping some empire brew ice lemonade juice and I have to say it’s pretty damn good. It’s not that bad on coils either.

Been trying to find something similar but not having much luck.

Capella Lemon & Lime
Flavorah Lemonade
Koolada/Polar Blast/WS-23.
Maybe 0.25/0.5% sweetener.

Soldato
Well no new vape for me today. Somebody helped themselves to the contents of my amazon package! Clearly wasn't packaged good enough, they had just opened the end of the parcel, must have seen the big label saying there's a battery in something in here and decided they are having it! Managed to get a refund though still annoying.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
If you have a heat gun, re-wrap them, it's about the easiest job you'll ever do.

+1

I use a hair dryer as I don't have a heat gun and it works great albeit takes a little longer. I got a bunch of wraps and adhesive insulators from Fasttech.

Soldato
Hi all.

So I've got this cleito exo and I've tried the stock .16 coil and was nice at about 50w iirc. Tried a original .4 coil at 42watts it was ok and quick to fire and heat up and cloud ok. Now on the .2 coil and I set it at 55w but it's very slow to heat up and doesn't do clouds as I've seen people get on that coil at 55w. I'm at 60w and it's a bit better but I shouldn't have to it should be doing a lot better at 55w or lower considering utube and comparing the .2 to the .16 original exo coil could heat up quicker at similar watts.

I dunno why it takes so long to generate cloud vape. I cleaned the contact after I removed the .4 it's in tight enough. Battery's should be ok as fresh charged it's 4.0v .There Sammy pink ones 18650 3000 3.7 ones.

Is it my mod which is a coolfire IV 18650 travel version max 75w or are .2 coils crap in general

Permabanned
Been vaping now for 3+ Years. Still found nothing better then Red Astair and Heisenberg combo! Slowly trying to stop altogether.

I'm finding it much harder to quit as it's the flavour drawing me back. I mix to about 1% Nic, so it can't be that.

I would say it's just as addictive as smoking minus the obvious health risks we know off.

Soldato
Speaking of Red Astaire, I've been vaping that almost exclusively for ages. I buy a 30ml concentrate from T-Juice about every 2 to 3 months for about £10 a pop and mix up 30ml bottles at 15% flavour (4.5ml), 70/30 VG/PG and 3mg of 72% nic.

I'm thinking it's about time I bought some more flavours and made my own Red Astaire. Can anyone recommend a good recipe that they've tried themselves that is very close to it? I haven't actually looked on e-recipes yet.

Back
Top Bottom