Fortnite Battle Royale

Soldato
Could have picked some up from someone else he killed earlier?

That would be the only reason i could think off.... As you can tell i am proper butt hurt still.... Honestly, i had the advantage i was in the circle with trees and 999 materials so thought i'd force him to use his rockets then 1v1 build war. But somehow out of nowhere despite me counting the rockets, he took 150 health when 1v1 CQB and finished me with a rocket! Agrrrrr

I need to stop talking about it... it get proper annoyed lolz.

also as he was in a tower, i tried to peak snipe fro mthe many advantage points.... but every time i did i took major damage from his rockets.... It was the most dodgy game play i've come against!!!

Soldato
Any tricks on how to aim better on this game? I would say 1v1 90% of the time i die as the opponent can some how get a headshot were my shots seem to only do 40 damage.

Soldato
Slowly ticking my way through challenges, definitely a few I won't do as squads never happens (loot lake dance thing), but hopefully at least get to Battle Pass 100 by the end.. gotta do a bit of a grind first though. Should've been doing more challenges as I went!

Soldato
Any tricks on how to aim better on this game? I would say 1v1 90% of the time i die as the opponent can some how get a headshot were my shots seem to only do 40 damage.

Just get used to aiming for the head, remember its not like normal FPS games... you can jump and strafe and the bullets will still go in the same direction.

Also try this..... If you've got a pump, take a shot, build a wall/ramp to block their shot... run up it and try peak shooting them.

fire, Build, Jump, Strafe - kill

Soldato
I spent a couple of games doing nothing but gathering wood and trying to survive. You'll die eventually but you learn how to throw up a quick wall!

Soldato
Slowly ticking my way through challenges, definitely a few I won't do as squads never happens (loot lake dance thing), but hopefully at least get to Battle Pass 100 by the end.. gotta do a bit of a grind first though. Should've been doing more challenges as I went!
It's definitely worth doing these as you go, just doing a few solo games you can complete most of them. I only managed that dance my absolute fluke, if we do some squads these challenges would be quite easy

Associate

Lower your sense if your not hitting your shots, don't press fire until you know you have it aimed on his head, always tap fire.

Associate
If anyone can find it in their heart to help a noob along, my Epic is: All_The_Goats.

I Had a couple of wins on PS4, have transitioned to PC for season 5.

Also - what key binds are people using for building and editing? I am currently have:

E - Wall
Q - Ramp
C and Mouse Thumb 1 - Floor
X - Roof
V - Trap
G - Edit

Does this seem reasonable? My double ramp wall technique is getting better, but struggling with single ramp floor wall. I am stoked about the return of playground as I can practice again; but don't want to put too much effort into binds that I than change later.

Associate
I feel like I've plateaued massively in this game - whenever I get into build fights I just panic hit my build keys, walls & ramps flying everywhere :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom