Which MoHAA Clan did you play for?

Soldato
just realised that is a mohaa server and not a sh server....will try and get mohaa going...for some reason it wont work on my w10...but sh does
The above works fine - sometimes just need to put it in compatibility mode and it works :)

Never played SH I'm afraid, only AA.

Associate
First of all, nice to see old skoolers are thinking about Mohaa.

I was Blackadder in AKUK and later it became <<RAK>>
I wasn't the retard that started things to go ****** up btw.

Too many captains on one ship always goes wrong, but the real reason i'm responding is Toffs .

Miss your wars m8 , and started playing again( after 10 years) on the WoV server, Alpamac is the anti cheat it appears.

DMW is gone by the looks of it...

I was a member of .sB and began playing with Dinand again.

So Threshy and all other Sexeh Biatches who read this, come and join that server.

Soldato
The fact that this thread is still going is testament to how good this game was.

I don't get how a game released 16 years ago (2002) can have a better code than anything being released today.

PUBG - spray bullets in a lottery that it will actually hit anything.

Associate
hello fellas, few familiar names here for me. Syx, can you remember me from The spetznaz Kommandos days I was Falcone or Flz0r. Supernova, will deffo remember me and oli hahaha . If anyone else remembers the clan Fatkidz, that was the clan I played many Clanbase cup wars and we even participated in an EC.
Anyone still gaming that knows me is more than welcome to add me on steam flz0r

Associate
Here I am to do just that. Sorry :rolleyes:

I played heavily and competitively during 2002 to 2006 and competed in cmohl in clans AHF (All Hell Fire) and Devils, winning the premiership a few times. Usually played as 'SniperSnake' > 'Snake™' > 'Snak3' and then eventually 'Ophis' (but mainly when I tried my hand at modding and map building).

I noticed a few people annoyed that the results from ClanBase had been lost. The internet wayback machine might help you guys out! I found my old Devils clan: https://web.archive.org/web/20061028094314/http://www.cmohl.com/claninfo.php?id=1012 including a few past results etc.

There's loads of snapshots of Clan Base: https://web.archive.org/web/*/clanbase.com

Devils clan started to ring a bell, iirc I've been in them for a little while. Remember your name vaguely as well. Played quite a few games with players like Ize, Falco and Maladict. Was in -born2frag- at the time of that archive. Also been in around in clans like SwA (Soldiers with Attitude), UiC (United in Combat), 47th Clan - all of them European based clans. That archive brings back some fond memories, actually recall lots of those clans and even players. Good to see I'm not the only one hit with nostalgia over the past few years! Think my gamertag back then was Zaphod for most of the time, could've also been something in the likes of dnneh_, d4nneh, d0nny - terrible names I know (mind me, I was still quite young ;))

Associate
Well holy crap .. lots of Mohaa players coming out of the woodwork! Remember me tox? I played a few times for iV, if I remember right you played for my clan, >DnC<? think you came over with wildfire.

I was Sup3rn()va.^> back in the day.. played for a few clans, CHU, FatKidz, iV, |FuN|, UiC. Anyone remember Toffs Wars? They were great fun. Mohaa was awesome back in the day.

|FuN| Stood for ****** up Noobs, didn't it? Not sure if I either played in that clan or just remember lots of people from it. Can recall your name from UiC though!

Well holy crap .. lots of Mohaa players coming out of the woodwork! Remember me tox? I played a few times for iV, if I remember right you played for my clan, >DnC<? think you came over with wildfire.

Benji! you're KK's brother right? Ah |FuN| was great fun back in the day .. I still remember Anvil raging in his scottish voice everytime he got killed!

I was Sup3rn()va.^> back in the day.. played for a few clans, CHU, FatKidz, iV, |FuN|, UiC. Anyone remember Toffs Wars? They were great fun. Mohaa was awesome back in the day.

Super, it's been a loooong time, bro. Hows things? Ed(Toxic) Dave(Shakey) Devil the geordie lad. I played for Loki first, then joined DoZ. Decided to make my own clan and called ourselves Olympians. That didn't stick so joined iV.moh. I remember Icehot being my nemesis. **** the eyeson clan XD *jokes*

Associate
Used to play as Leadfoot, dont remember being in a clan.
Just played with another bunch from Canada
Although SG Logic sounds familiar
Played with Loki for many many hours in Spearhead sniper

Last edited:
Associate
Great seeing this post lol. I started in 1stBW (1st blackwatch) then the clan split and we became BANZAI. I was BANZAIMATRIX. Members of the clan were COZ, PILGRIM, STORM, FUNK, MONKEY, GEIL, COLD, JIM DUGGAN, more but cant remember now. We won clanbase UK and Europe once and most favoroite clan to challenge was UBA (united barmy army) Great clan and a greta laugh when they used to come on to out teamspeak. Many long nights and getting in late for work the next day lol

Associate
Love this post! Glad to keep it rolling :) Id love to find a few of the guys I used to play with - was in a few clans

[-26-]
Di99
And the one I was in the longest was WG - We were pretty good :)
My tag was DaRkNeSs.ScO

Ive just found out that a few developers are currently remastering MoH:AA
https://moh-rises.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom