• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Also need to figure out what case to get - was looking at the Samsung wallet but I'm not paying £50 for a case!
I bought the Samsung LED case (I Bought the same Samsung LED cases for my S7e & note 8)
I tried cheaper wallet cases and there never as good plus all the ones I tried did not have the magnet inside them to turn the screen on & off when you opened and closed the case

Plus paying £50 for the best case is nothing really when you're paying £850 to £1100 the phone

Soldato
Up and running with my 512Gb Note 9, and didn't have to pay a penny....well apart from trading in the used S7E (that was still in pretty good nick)

Really pleased with it so far....and glad I got the 512GB , seems to be a lot of bloatware (50GB used as soon as I /CPW turned it on) not that I have to worry about that, highly unlikey I will carry around more than 150GB of my own stuff anyway (a lot of music)

Anoyed Tidal isn't downloading any more - worked perfectly on my S7E , but seems like Ive been hit by the well known bug so Ive resorted to my previously ripped flacs which are far from perfectly arranged lol.

Also gone from 4GB data allowance to 50Gb for the same price contract so pretty chuffed (highly unlikely I will need anything like that, but always useful to have just in case)

Soldato
Really pleased with it so far....and glad I got the 512GB , seems to be a lot of bloatware (50GB used as soon as I /CPW turned it on) not that I have to worry about that, highly unlikey I will carry around more than 150GB of my own stuff anyway (a
my note 9 has only 25GB used and that after I smart transferred all my note 8 apps

Soldato
my note 9 has only 25GB used and that after I smart transferred all my note 8 apps
well all I can say is that my transfer took literally seconds because all it moved across was txts and contacts and at the start of the process in the settings it stated 50 Gb was used up

I even looked on my pc when I got home and there was only kb in user data (although Im no expert in the android filing system)

Soldato
well all I can say is that my transfer took literally seconds because all it moved across was txts and contacts and at the start of the process in the settings it stated 50 Gb of space was used up

I even looked on my pc when I got home and there was only kb in user data (although Im no expert in the android filing system)
I seen a review somewhere that said samsung reserves 50Gb of space on the 512gb model..
But i have no idea what this is for..

Associate
Had my Note 9 a week now and absolutely love it, even using the pen more than I imagined I would too!

I won't be getting a case as I have stuck a skin on the back but I have ordered a Whitestone Dome TGSP... Anybody put one of these on? I am dreading it.

Soldato
I won't be getting a case as I have stuck a skin on the back but I have ordered a Whitestone Dome TGSP... Anybody put one of these on? I am dreading it.
lmfy2k has ;)

And don't forget to watch this video

Got to say. The Whitestone dome when fitted is lush!

Right. Start with a level surface, wash your hands, clean the screen with alcohol swap. Dry with cloth. Use anti dust sticker.

Place phone into the bottom tray, there is a marker on one corner of the Tray that says Speaker. This is where the top of phone goes (speaker end)

Once in the tray, use the anti dust sticker again, use one speaker sticker to cover the ear piece (only just cover it), fit top tray (speaker marked in one corner), use anti dust sticker again.

Fit the wedge (top of phone side)

Fit the bridge, empty the LOCA, wait 1 minute.

Remove bridge carefully, take clear film off the glass protector using the tab, place in the tray. Tilt the whole frame of the LOCA goes into middle of phone, pull the wedge out and let it site for a minute.

Once all LOCA has covered the glass , use uv light top and bottom. Take phone out of tray, and use uv light again top middle and bottom.

Job done.

Easy to follow video here too: https://youtu.be/dTaAdY9eaY4

Soldato
Well after a month & 15+ emails & phone calls to CPW they have finally paid my additional £200 trade in.

The threat of me taking legal advice I think finally pushed them into paying.

Will not be using them again for anything that's for sure!

Soldato
Thanks @doodah

Never used them before, I'm guessing they are all imports at that price!

hey mate

They are the same company as Tobys Deals, all imports, but get shipped to the UK then re packaged to you so no customs.

only thing is no warranty, but many people by on Credit Card and use them if need to get money back etc

Associate
So applied my whitestone dome and I have a bubble in the middle of the screen, quite large too!

The installation wasn't difficult and it is a perfect fit. Will leave it on for now until I get another one as it only shows on light backgrounds.

Soldato
hey mate

They are the same company as Tobys Deals, all imports, but get shipped to the UK then re packaged to you so no customs.

only thing is no warranty, but many people by on Credit Card and use them if need to get money back etc

Cheers mate!

I ended up ordering from musicmagpie on eBay, pristine condition.

Came to £655 for 128gb in black as there is extra 10% off on eBay today with promo code.

Back
Top Bottom