Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Blimey, Z4 to a MX5 now to an S2000, My choice was always between a S2000 or a Z4 and obviously my Z4 came up first, Though if I knew how prices were going to be I would have stuck it out for an S2K since they were reasonably priced 4-5 years ago when i was looking.

What's it like compared to your old 3.0si? I love the effortless power in my 3.0i keep it in 5th-6th and it'll pull nicely in traffic, I can't imagine the S2k would be as easy to live with, though that 9k redline would always keep me coming back for more.

Looks gorgeous btw

Soldato
@grudas Said it before, but that looks great. Is it as tidy inside and under the bonnet as it is outside? If you ever decide to sell, add me to the list of potential buyers:D

Soldato
Picked up my new car earlier in the week

Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE
240bhp 4-cylinder Diesel
Air suspension
Fixed pano roof & Meridian 825W system
Went with the Oyster interior as I don’t like the coal bunker black and has Windsor leather 20-way heated, cooled and massage seats.

GeZMI7k.jpg
S4fn3PF.jpg

b6SkEMl.jpg

ygreB1Y.jpg
15LZKF3.jpg

It likes to change colour to suit the weather:D
nOLmWn0.jpg

qZSApq8.jpg

Last edited:

daz

daz

Soldato
I like the Velar but when I was considering getting one there were absolutely no deals about and once you start adding extras the price rockets.

Soldato
@grudas Said it before, but that looks great. Is it as tidy inside and under the bonnet as it is outside? If you ever decide to sell, add me to the list of potential buyers:D

Haha! It'll be for sale come spring time :) inside is tidy for the age! Outside has got dents, scratches etc here and there as you'd expect on 24yo car with mostly original paintwork! Engine bay is clean but not pristine! It's a very solid little car to be fair!

That's lovely! Certainly a heart over head moment by the sounds of it and top money but decent ones are hard to by nowadays. Great colour too. Any long term plans for it?

Honestly, right now I'm just going to enjoy it and not mess with it! The mods that I would have done from standard have been done already and to my taste.

Soldato
I do love the Velar - crying shame that the V6 petrol has been discontinued in the UK though. A car in this segment needs a six cylinder petrol to compete against its rivals.

Great choice for the interior - I personally don't like black interiors and it looks wonderful in a light colour.

Back
Top Bottom