Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
It was a lot more than I initially planned to spend but finding one in this condition was difficult so had to I increase the budget :o I doubt that it'll depreciate really!

I did see that, white one right? Mental spec that thing!
Well it's a beautiful thing, I hope you enjoy it!

Silver, for sale with bbi direct.

Soldato
Wow, that is lovely.

I'm thinking of getting a second car again once our house purchasing shenanigans are out of the way, and I've always wanted an S2000. They're quite expensive though, but we'll have to see...

If you want one then get one sooner than later! Good ones are getting thin on the ground and ropey ones are going up in value to a point where it's not worth getting one :) the 9k redline and VTEC is something that needs to be experienced in my opinion!

Soldato
What did you pay ?

Quite a bit more than the average at 15k :) but I did want one that's sorted and very well looked after. I think you can still pick a higher mileage, good condition one for under 10k as long as you're not fussy on the colour etc. Rust being an issue with them too! One was for sale for 10500 with rusted sills, arches etc and I believe it sold as it is not around anymore! :o

Caporegime
Quite a bit more than the average at 15k :) but I did want one that's sorted and very well looked after. I think you can still pick a higher mileage, good condition one for under 10k as long as you're not fussy on the colour etc. Rust being an issue with them too! One was for sale for 10500 with rusted sills, arches etc and I believe it sold as it is not around anymore! :o

Bloody hell, I’d expect a good condition one for £10k...think I’ll admire them from afar.

Soldato
Bloody hell, I’d expect a good condition one for £10k...think I’ll admire them from afar.
Don't get me wrong, you can find good condition ones for 10k and under but you need to digg a bit deeper to find them.. I especially wanted a 04-06 car in either blue, yellow or red and one that was rust free etc..

Soldato
Congrats Grudas, you found a gem there and must be over the moon.

IMO your car would benefit for a smaller plate like on mine.

aLPDJsh.jpg
Thanks! It would but the problem is that behind the plate there are the OEM plate holder holes.. so I need to figure a way to cover them before a smaller plate can be installed.

Back
Top Bottom