The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
that's not what he said, he said he is an incompetent giveaway youtuber so just wanted to post them all on his discord as its easier (lazier) haha. I actually think multiple people have used the same key - wonder if its a 1500 use key or something daft lol!

I'm sure I read that multiple streamers had been given the same amount or, like you mentioned, a key that can be used xx number of times

Associate
Very strange as I've not accepted anything! We're not friends according to uplay and the only friend request I've got is from msh1411?

My bad I was logged into 2 different accounts (msh1411 and mug2k1) I think you might be friends with both of them now or at least had requests from both :)

Soldato
My bad I was logged into 2 different accounts (msh1411 and mug2k1) I think you might be friends with both of them now or at least had requests from both :)
Haha, I see. I've sent an invite to msh1411 but from what I've read, the invites might be queued so you might not get it straight away.

Caporegime
So I ordered on uplay about a month ago but I haven't had any email about friends invites or the beta itself, but I do have the beta client pre-loaded. When I go to the beta site it seems to think that I haven't ordered and even though I'm signed in it says I should pre-order to gain beta access and I have no friends invites to give away.

Associate
The friend invite section seems a bit iffy, didnt load for me untill i reloaded the page a few times. Not sure about your preorder not showing up, never bought directly from uplay, shouldnt there be some kind of bought history or something to show what you have purchased, maybe worth checking to see if it went through ok?

Associate
So I ordered on uplay about a month ago but I haven't had any email about friends invites or the beta itself, but I do have the beta client pre-loaded. When I go to the beta site it seems to think that I haven't ordered and even though I'm signed in it says I should pre-order to gain beta access and I have no friends invites to give away.

Do you have google mail?If so,check Promotions tab there,should be there (if you not deleted it from there accidentally)

Soldato
If Anyone has a spare code I wouldn't mind one. Would be most greatful

Ignore, I had googlemail account and it was in the promo section as stated above.

Downloading as I type this!

Last edited:
Associate
The friend invite section seems a bit iffy, didnt load for me untill i reloaded the page a few times. Not sure about your preorder not showing up, never bought directly from uplay, shouldnt there be some kind of bought history or something to show what you have purchased, maybe worth checking to see if it went through ok?

Was for me I found that the gb version of the site is iffy, if you load https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/beta instead, mine worked straight away.

Associate
I haven't preordered or requested a friends code but i got an email from Ubi saying i was in the closed beta. It might be worth checking your beta settings if you haven't opted in already.

Man of Honour
Possibly because I'm early but getting a patch required message and then the game crashes error at the moment.

EDIT: Looks like it is just because the servers are a bit busy worked on subsequent try.

Back
Top Bottom