The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I'm feeling pretty hyped for this to be honest. Been back on D1 recently and having a great time :)

Having never played TD1, I bought TD2 earlier, and Ubisoft also had a 6hr trial of TD1 which I quite enjoyed and unlocked the full game for £4. Will give me something to play and familiarise myself with until TD2 is launched.

Man of Honour
For those with the beta showing in uplay but don't have a confirmation email check here

https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division

Need to be logged in with an account tied to your uplay account obviously.

If you can see the beta forum at the bottom of the list you should be in - I believe pre-loads should be starting soonish and beta is supposed to open at 9am tomorrow (7th).

EDIT: Pre-loads being enabled now - it is a 42GB download. You might have to click on the entry for it and go to details and click pre-load on the left.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just thought I'd mention:

"The private beta is not under a Non Disclosure Agreement so you are free to stream, record and screenshot the game as much as you like" - Ubi-Gumdrops

Soldato
Ah nice, i only signed up for the beta this morning and have now received my invite to the beta. So it seems like they're pretty much inviting everyone. I was intending to nab an invite off someone here as each person in the beta can invite 3 friends.

Soldato
Looks like that feature only goes live tonight BTW - currently I don't think you can get invite codes.

Yeah you're probably right. But for anyone who does want to get in on the beta, worth signing up at Ubisoft, as it seems like they're just dishing invites out.

Back
Top Bottom