Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Soldato
Aye I'll be the first to agree he's not perfect, but for the most part I think his reviews are at least somewhat sensible.

I wasn't expecting him to review AC:Odyssey well at all as it had micro transactions, but in the end he said it was a good game.

At least he is vocal about not receiving keys or payment to make false reviews.
Do people actually get influenced by receiving review keys? £40 seems like a small price to sell your soul and purposefully mislead people into buying naff games! 6+ figure sums of advertisement revenue I can understand, but licking a developers bum by saying a turd game is good for the sake of some free games, actually bizarre.

Associate
Do people actually get influenced by receiving review keys? £40 seems like a small price to sell your soul and purposefully mislead people into buying naff games! 6+ figure sums of advertisement revenue I can understand, but licking a developers bum by saying a turd game is good for the sake of some free games, actually bizarre.

It's not about the free key its the time in which they get the key.

If you don't get you're keys early with everyone else you're reviews are useless.

Soldato
I was looking forward to playing this over the weekend, but my SSD boot drive failed last night, so I am going to probably spend a fair few hours reinstalling and updating the OS after the replacement arrives.

Soldato
This seems to need a very high end gpu even for 1440p and good framerate. The below is Ultra, one notch below the top setting extreme (unless you have an rtx card), which apparently offers virtually no visual difference.

index.php

Soldato
This seems to need a very high end gpu even for 1440p and good framerate. The below is Ultra, one notch below the top setting extreme (unless you have an rtx card), which apparently offers virtually no visual difference.

the metro games always were very demanding when they first came out.

Soldato
The scene is lit up about this release.

The game has a figurative if not literal bounty on its head owing to the decisions by Deep Silver.

Denuvo v5.5 - I doubt "day 1" but with the hate against Deep Silver, within a week is very likely.

Back
Top Bottom