**The Official Star Wars Battlefront II Thread (PC)**

Associate
They often do double xp weekends which would helf levelling cards up, they dont take that long tbh. And theres seems to have been a influx of new players recently with the General grevious update.

I dont personally think the star cards make that much difference in galactic assault there are that many people and different things going on, Heroes vs villains is a different story though.

They will be adding obi wan soon along with a new map and conquest game mode. They added a squad system not long back.

Soldato
Anyone had problems with the sound on this playing through headphones ? When I use mine it crackles and pops and is really bad. Yet when I use my monitor speakers it fine. Dont know why it doesnt like my headphones if I fire up Starwars Battlefront I its fine, other games are fine too just this.

Associate
I only played this in singleplayer with mods but the frosty mod manager no longer works on my end. I've tried the latest version with latest mods, deleted the moddata folder . . . everything I can think of but the game just won't launch anymore.

Associate
Lots of different ones, improved graphical effects for lightsabers and blaster fire (which looked absolute crap at launch), retextures, new skins, new characters, upgraded UI, improved AI and more of them, no map boundaries etc Many of them work online but some can cause bans. Many mods become outdated and stop working unless author updates them though.

https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/

Associate
I bought a month of Origin premium to try BFV which I don't enjoy at all. I thought I'd give this another go (I played the free trial at launch I think) & I've been having great fun. As above not having maxed star cards hasn't hindered me much in Galactic Assault & it hasn't taken very long to get to 35 with the assault class anyway:)

Soldato
Pretty poor.

If you want an actual GOOD single player Starwars game you need to go right back to something like Jedi Knight 2 or KOTOR.

Associate
I enjoyed the SP though it was very short (4 hours or less probably) and quite easy. Was basically just a running headshot gauntlet for most of it. But the story and graphics were pretty :) May have to reinstall this at some point to see how its changed since release as I didn't give it much of a chance.

Soldato
Anyone else having a problem running the game since the latest update that introduced Anakin?

The only way I can get mine to start and run is if I delete the Battlefront folder in 'my documents' each time. Driving me nuts.

Man of Honour
Am actually amazed people still play this detritus

I still play it from time to time, I actually think its improved quite a bit since release. I find playing this more fun than Battlefield 1 or V these days. Though admittedly Apex is taking up most of my pewpew gaming allocation at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom