Apex Legends BR

Associate
This may sound daft, but does anyone else feel that there is a difference in firing accuracy between 1080 and 4k ? What I mean by that is when I play 1080, and fire at med / long distance targets, i feel that I get a hit on the target more often than if I were to do the same type of short when playing at 4k.

It almost like because the 4k is a higher resolution, the game is being more accurate at discerning whether my shot is on target or not and as a result, I'm missing then shot. Conversely, at lower resolutions, its less discerning, so registers a hit ?

( I could be talking mince though ! )

Associate
I've seen dizzy used the bhop but only when healing. is it difficult to do? I read you have to bind crouch or slide to a secondary mouse button?
I have crouch toggle bound to my Razer Nostromo and crouch hold bound to a thumb button on my mouse. (G700s) It took me a week to learn just the basics of bhop. I mostly use it to heal and retreat when necessary.

Soldato
Good games today. 2 wins. Both times clutch. 1v3. 1v2. Wingman saved the day.

Slightly tweaked my aim (wingman) to just ahead of where an enemy is tracking and getting good results.

They must have done a hotfix because my stuttering has vanished.

Last edited:
Soldato
They desperately need to get a handle on hacking. Ive been blown away quite a few times by people I thought were hacking then followed them for a bit and just saw they were good for the most part but sometimes well dodgy. Report but what difference does that make? By that point Ive lost the will to play anymore. Quite a few people I know moving back to other games, not just because of the perception of hacking though, also because the PUGs can be a bit of nonsense and not everyone can be bothered to discord. Was frustrated today, was final circle and it was us 3 against 2. I saw the two moving in and knocked one of them down, but the other one got me. I expected my teammates who had been behind me five seconds ago to finish him off but No. Turns out my two team mates had decided this would be the perfect time to split up, one to hide in a building an the other to try and find somewhere to snipe from with his new Kraber. I watched the guy revive his teammate then do the same with the second guy who had fallen off his sniping perch whilst the third guy sat inside a building covering the door with a shotgun. I was banging my head on the desk at this point. Needless to say that was that.

Soldato
I never really have a problem with randoms, usually biggest problem is lack of pings
Only ever met one hacker, they got booted pretty sharpish though so not too bad

Good few hours of games done last night, couple close calls and one win. Experimenting with some guns out my comfort zone having some success with the flatline and havoc

not sure, but my whole team reported them, presumably other players in our game also reported when they died.
They got to around the last 5 squads and suddenly disappeared.

I would guess that they quit, sadly very much doubt they get banned that quick. Streamers (who have footage) have reported cheaters and its not instant by any means.

Cheating is definitely becoming an issue (thankfully not to the scale of Asian servers) and they will need to do something. Had a cheat on my squad who was spraying at a squad and his character was twitching as his aimbot locked from one to another.

Back
Top Bottom