Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
I LOVE the Urus. It’s knocked every other SUV off the board for me. All the other car makers are trying to look grown up and professional with their soccer mom cars, whereas Lambo looks like they handed a 4 year old history book of their marque and said “draw big car”, and followed by handing the drawing to their engineers and said “build it”.

Few cars are so free of shackles nowadays, I’d have one in a second if I could.

I guess it depends on what you want an SUV for. Road going this thing is immense.

Soldato
I LOVE the Urus. It’s knocked every other SUV off the board for me. All the other car makers are trying to look grown up and professional with their soccer mom cars, whereas Lambo looks like they handed a 4 year old history book of their marque and said “draw big car”, and followed by handing the drawing to their engineers and said “build it”.

Few cars are so free of shackles nowadays, I’d have one in a second if I could.
I was behind one a few months ago, thought it was the new c4 cactus :p

Soldato
VE4I0bj.jpg

Preferred the look of this in pictures which to me was weird because cars almost always look better IRL, but maybe it was just the spec. GTS will look infinitely better as they always do.

Wheels were nice, though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Which car are you referring to?
The Urus.

hem

Preferred the look of this in pictures which to me was weird because cars almost always look better IRL, but maybe it was just the spec. GTS will look infinitely better as they always do.

Wheels were nice, though.
I've seen two about near me. The issue with them is that without the 'aero kit' there is far too much space between the rear reg and the model writing. Google the aero one and you'll see what I mean!

Man of Honour
Very corner sofa. It's the automotive equivalent of a Gucci belt.

There is a formula and I think I have worked it out....

- 2005 to 2006 Audi Q7
- Add the largest and cheapest BIG wheels you can find, but ensure 3 are curbed
- Add a private plate that reflects a chav name or personal perception (BO55 is a good one)
- Ensure said private plate uses really rounded fonts and is badly spaced with screws to make different letters
- Tints, it must have tints and badly matched ones ideally
- 4 tyres of different brands with lots of tread on 3 and one bald one
- Add peroxide women who watches ITV, looks 45 but is 28
- She must have an iPhone will gold and jewel encrusted case and BIG sunglasses and bulbous lips
- After market Harry Moss alarm that makes a loud beep when you set it
- You must drive at pace and with as much noise as you can at the supermarket and be extra aggressive when parking
- Gym attire is a must, women lots of gold and pink trainers like a Karkuntian and men vest top, tattoos spelt badly and lots of aggression
- And always, the key to success.... "Act as if"

THIS is success in modern Britain. Aspire I tell you...ASPIRE!!!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I literally know that woman.
If there was ever a time to say “your mum LOL”...
There is a formula and I think I have worked it out....

- 2005 to 2006 Audi Q7
- Add the largest and cheapest BIG wheels you can find, but ensure 3 are curbed
- Add a private plate that reflects a chav name or personal perception (BO55 is a good one)
- Ensure said private plate uses really rounded fonts and is badly spaced with screws to make different letters
- Tints, it must have tints and badly matched ones ideally
- 4 tyres of different brands with lots of tread on 3 and one bald one
- Add peroxide women who watches ITV, looks 45 but is 28
- She must have an iPhone will gold and jewel encrusted case and BIG sunglasses and bulbous lips
- After market Harry Moss alarm that makes a loud beep when you set it
- You must drive at pace and with as much noise as you can at the supermarket and be extra aggressive when parking
- Gym attire is a must, women lots of gold and pink trainers like a Karkuntian and men vest top, tattoos spelt badly and lots of aggression
- And always, the key to success.... "Act as if"

THIS is success in modern Britain. Aspire I tell you...ASPIRE!!!
WP Sir.

Back
Top Bottom