Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2019]

Caporegime
Too many people writing Brighton off, they've been very solid at the back recently the only question is whether they will actually try and play given they're already safe and at home etc.

Caporegime
Don't be silly, in no way was any challenge worthy of a second yellow.

He made two more fouls that I can remember, one where he barely touched Albrighton and one where he was slightly late against Maddison. First was obviously a yellow but he shouldn't have been sent off.

First one was a red.

Second one was a yellow with others on here saying ‘he’s booked for that if he hadn’t just been’ for the second. One in the second half was nothing in it but he kicked the ball away also.

Anyway I should head off before the 3 thumb bunch show up (not here ofc)

Caporegime
First one was a red.

Second one was a yellow with others on here saying ‘he’s booked for that if he hadn’t just been’ for the second. One in the second half was nothing in it but he kicked the ball away also.

Anyway I should head off before the 3 thumb bunch show up

No it wasn't a red whatsoever, don't worry though it's ok to be wrong.

Don
Will be tough to lift the Liverpool players after this season, having come so close.
No harder than after the CL final. Our squad isn't full of bottlers like those battling for 3rd and 4th, we'll be there or there abouts again next season but we're going to be up against the best side the PL's seen again too.

Caporegime
I've already acknowledged the rest, neither challenge was a yellow card.

Others disagree and the kicking the ball away is ignored

It’s grand though you want city to win and I want Liverpool to win, neither are particularly impartial

Back
Top Bottom