Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2019]

Caporegime
Long wait until August now

No he didn't, he mentioned that Mike Dean had a word with him he never outright said he was time wasting even though he blatantly was.

Yes he did? He even discussed the role goalkeepers have taken in being the ones booked for it / time spent wasting?

Man of Honour
Its a shame really, I was looking forward to a final day of the season with everything on the line, tense matches at both stadiums, but thats gone now. Theres no way Brighton are taking any points, so its done and dusted. Citys title, was a great title race though, just a shame it couldnt have gone to the wire.

Caporegime
At least the lyric "30 years of hurt" to the Lightning Seeds song Three Lions will have relevance to Liverpool next season.

Jokes aside Liverpool did well to keep up to the end. City brought on Sane, Jesus and Stones. Their subs bench could more than likely win a Premier League titles itself.

Caporegime
Its a shame really, I was looking forward to a final day of the season with everything on the line, tense matches at both stadiums, but thats gone now. Theres no way Brighton are taking any points, so its done and dusted. Citys title, was a great title race though, just a shame it couldnt have gone to the wire.

Yeah, it’s a real shame, at least they scored a proper goal to win it though and it wasn’t some ****** decsion

Caporegime
Yes he did? He even discussed the role goalkeepers have taken in being the ones booked for it / time spent wasting?

He absolutely mentioned it first half like Purdy said.

If he did it was in passing rather than outright calling Gundogan a time waster and laughing at Aguero leaving the pitch.

Certainly he didn't mention it enough given the disgusting time wasting going on.

Something needs to be done about it, I'm sick and tired of it. Yes I'm talking about both teams.

Man of Honour
Happy with that, city win the league and the scousers get what they deserve

Sorry, but both City and Liverpool deserve to win the league this season, they have both been incredible and provided us with one of the greatest title races in history, both over 90pts. Anyone who thinks that either one of these two teams doesnt deserve to win this season is letting personal bias cloud their actual judgement of football. They are a shirt fan, not a football fan

Caporegime
Vincent Kompany is such a big game player, I said earlier in the match watch him score a header from a corner. No keeper was saving that shot.

Caporegime
If he did it was in passing rather than outright calling Gundogan a time waster and laughing at Aguero leaving the pitch.

Certainly he didn't mention it enough given the disgusting time wasting going on.

Nah it was for longer than him laughing at Gundogan/Aguero, even after play continued, it’s okay to be wrong though, at least city won

Caporegime
Sure thing, Silva should’ve been off but it was a cool goal for city

Don't be silly, in no way was any challenge worthy of a second yellow.

He made two more fouls that I can remember, one where he barely touched Albrighton and one where he was slightly late against Maddison. The booking was obviously right but he shouldn't have been sent off.

Soldato
Well that's title over with. We did very well to take the challange to city the way we have done.

Imo the difference is simply the subs they can bring on compared to us.

Back
Top Bottom