*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
They look so cute in pictures. Bobby, the Frenchie just did a massive diarrhoea (he gets a funny tum) in the bedroom. The Mrs stepped in it barefoot, right in the toe gaps an all. :D

11uc7yg.jpg

Associate
Forgot this one of the new addition with the original a few days after collecting her. This doesn't happen anymore as the original isn't very impressed...

01F0A859-2072-4219-A86A-A7E6F4129F3B.jpeg

Heartbroken to say that Lola "the original" left us suddenly today, she was the most loving and peaceful dog ever and wouldn't ever hurt anything.

Miss you already girl!

Soldato
When I used to rent I found the "Oh BTW we have a dog" approach whilst signing the contract works 100% of the time.

Both my tenants have dogs, they kept it quiet when signing and they still don't think I know. I'm not too bothered as they're good tenants and also I have a dog. I'd rather have a good tenant with a dog than a nightmare tenant without!

Soldato
Both my tenants have dogs, they kept it quiet when signing and they still don't think I know. I'm not too bothered as they're good tenants and also I have a dog. I'd rather have a good tenant with a dog than a nightmare tenant without!

That's a good attitude to have. I never lied I would just tell them when its almost too late. I'm sure paying the rent on time and keeping the place tidy is much more of a concern than a dog.

Back
Top Bottom