Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Maybe Sansa did learn a lot from Littlefinger and deliberately revealed Jon's heritage to force a showdown so once everyone is dead and ashes settle she can sit on the throne. That would actually be very Game of Thrones, scheming in the shadows and letting others do the dirty work.

That would actually be good way to end it. If anyone could take Cerei's place it would be Sansa.

Permabanned
They could still have wrapped things up nicely if they committed to two full, focused seasons instead of 13 episodes over 3 years.

Yeah, though perhaps some actors expressed restlessness etc. and that played a part in D&D's decision to cut the seasons down - but of course I agree that two full, focused seasons would've been best.

Regardless, GoT has never been as dear to me as The Sopranos, The Wire etc. so I'm not as bothered by its decline as I might have been. It still sucks, but...yeah.

Soldato
Yeah I wouldn't describe myself as a huge fan, not even my type of a show usually but had special something that made me watch it.

Anyway, who's part of the 2am crew tonight :D

Soldato
I'm already in it to win it. Greyworm is going to get it hard I reckon, gone mad with the queen.

EDIT: do we do a drinking game where we take a shot for every story inconsistency?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom