• Just Shapes & Beats
  • GRIS
  • Downwell
  • Katana Zero
  • Not Not
  • SteamWorld Quest (maybe)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone had issues with a pro controller not holding its charge?

Had it connected to the console and it recognises it.

After 2 hours disconnect the controller and it's dead. As if the battery has gone.

Man of Honour
Anyone had issues with a pro controller not holding its charge?

Had it connected to the console and it recognises it.

After 2 hours disconnect the controller and it's dead. As if the battery has gone.

I believe that it uses the same battery as the 3DS, so if you have one you can try that battery to be sure where the problem is.

PayDay Lover
Associate
Ugh, I think you people have given me the 'Switch sales' bug. I bought:
Enter the Gungeon - £5.49
Rayman Legends - £11.09
Mana Spark - £1.79
don't even know if I will ever play them, but at these prices I felt I should buy them just in case I ever do decide I fancy a play!

Soldato
Katana Zero is great if a little short (I heard talk of further free updates though I can't confirm this - maybe it was just wishful thinking?). GRIS (also short) I enjoyed but it is not for everyone as it's a bit of a walking simulator with light puzzle and platforming elements - the use of visuals, colour and sound is very good though. Quest is still too expensive for me. I've got Downwell but not played it yet.

@asteldian People adore Gungeon though personally I sucked at it so gave up. I will go back to it one day though. Rayman Legends is a steal at that price - it's an amazing game.

PayDay Lover
Associate
Katana Zero is great if a little short (I heard talk of further free updates though I can't confirm this - maybe it was just wishful thinking?). GRIS (also short) I enjoyed but it is not for everyone as it's a bit of a walking simulator with light puzzle and platforming elements - the use of visuals, colour and sound is very good though. Quest is still too expensive for me. I've got Downwell but not played it yet.

@asteldian People adore Gungeon though personally I sucked at it so gave up. I will go back to it one day though. Rayman Legends is a steal at that price - it's an amazing game.

I mainly bought Gungeon as it seemed like it would be good fun to play on the times my brother can get away from his kids for an evening, it is something I likely won't play much alone.
Not sure if Rayman is a game I will really play, it has never been a game that particularly interested me in the past, but at £11 it seemed rude not to buy!

Man of Honour
I mainly bought Gungeon as it seemed like it would be good fun to play on the times my brother can get away from his kids for an evening, it is something I likely won't play much alone.
Not sure if Rayman is a game I will really play, it has never been a game that particularly interested me in the past, but at £11 it seemed rude not to buy!

If you like 2D Mario games then Rayman is a better version of even the best examples in that series.

Associate
Got my switch last friday with mario kart, mario odyssy and smash brothers.
Tempted to sell the physical copies and go download only, having to mess about with the cards is annoying already

Soldato
Got my switch last friday with mario kart, mario odyssy and smash brothers.
Tempted to sell the physical copies and go download only, having to mess about with the cards is annoying already

Multiplayer games I have sold my carts on and bought digitally when they've gone on sale - this usually happens once or twice a year. Something like Mario Odyssey I just sold on after I was done with it. Single player games I just pick one and keep the cart in until I am done.

Soldato
A reminder that there is a short 15 minute Pokemon Direct tomorrow at 2 pm UK time. I was disappointed by Let's Go but I am hoping for great things from this release.

D8ORNfhXUAACFU9

Associate
I though Starlink was great (and I bought it full price at launch). Started playing at again with the new DLC.
Defiantely worth the £12.99. the starfox ship sits on my shelf looking cool.

Back
Top Bottom