*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
I've been playing this and I can't say I am really feeling it. I just beat Rabbid Kong. Does it improve?

Are you trying for perfect scores as you go along? If not I can see why it might be a bit uninspiring as in typical Nintendo fashion (which this game emulates) the base game is not challenging at all (same as Odyssey, Mario WiiU etc). The game shines when you go for perfect scores and the challenges.

Caporegime
Are you trying for perfect scores as you go along? If not I can see why it might be a bit uninspiring as in typical Nintendo fashion (which this game emulates) the base game is not challenging at all (same as Odyssey, Mario WiiU etc). The game shines when you go for perfect scores and the challenges.
I guess I haven't, nope. I have been getting near perfect scores without trying much though. Will try looking at it from a different perspective. :)

Man of Honour
Its not great, but I'm willing to bet its 'updated'to allow this after release. Hopefully as a free patch. The backlash will be enough for them to look into it I would have thought

The problem with Nintendo is that they only seem to care about the Japanese market. There it is expected that you play online to play with random strangers but that you have no interest in communicating with them.

This results in random matchmaking taking priority with playing online with friends being an afterthought, as can be seen in Mario Kart's weird way of joining friends, Splatoon's lack of game modes for groups, and Smash not having matchmaking 2v2 unless you're on the same console as your friend.

Apparently there are very few complaints about Mario Maker's planned online mode on the Japanese twitter account compared to the US one.

Back
Top Bottom