RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
but do I need to bios flash those to work on the 3700x?
bearing in mind im on intel at the moment

I believe that board has BIOS flashback so you can just download the update onto a USB, plug the motherboard into power and press the Flashback button, it'll update itself without any components. More boards need that imo, great feature.

Associate
I got my order in late last night as I wanted to absorb as much info as possible. The 3900x was showing as in-stock this morning so I should get it shipped today right....right? :eek::cool::D

Ree

Ree

Associate
I got my order in late last night as I wanted to absorb as much info as possible. The 3900x was showing as in-stock this morning so I should get it shipped today right....right? :eek::cool::D

i put my order in at 14:12 yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet. i imagine they will be super busy.

Associate
Put my order in yesterday evening. Motherboard showed as stock and the 3900X they showed they had stock this morning. Still have not got my shipping confirmation.
Will be upset if I have to wait a I have booked some time off work this week so I am in for the delivery and so I can strip this machine to build a machine I can sell on and play with the new stuff.

Associate
Placed 2 orders yesterday. Second order was for Gigabyte Master which has shipped and the first placed at 14:04 for a 3900X still has not. Booked tomorrow off of work as customer services told me mine would ship today so hopefully motherboard and CPU will arrive tomorrow.

Associate
I ordered mine at 15:30 so I'm guessing there will be ample of people in front of me. I paid with Amazon Pay too if that changes things.

Back
Top Bottom