RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
Hi there

I’ve just come of the phone with AMD who have done some investigating and though it’s unknown as to why the following is expected to now be with us tomorrow:
300x 3700X which covers all pre orders and leaves some spare.
90x 3800X which again covers all pre orders and leaves some spare

Then on Friday we shall get:
100x 3700X
90x 3800X

I’ve also asked for an update on more 3900X so will update as I find out and don’t call OcUK as it is me who knows the facts and I post them on here as I find out so you hear it from the horses mouth as to speak.

What's the chance of next day or Sat delivery for us poor northern Ireland folks?

It's bad enough living here as is...

Associate
I’ve just come of the phone with AMD who have done some investigating and though it’s unknown as to why the following is expected to now be with us tomorrow:
300x 3700X which covers all pre orders and leaves some spare.

Fantastic news! You've made my day! :D

I wonder where the original consignment went though, AMD should probably check into that, as theft is a very real risk with such high value goods. :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Fantastic news! You've made my day! :D

I wonder where the original consignment went though, AMD should probably check into that, as theft is a very real risk with such high value goods. :(

Was probably just placed in a corner or left on a truck parked for a day or two delays for whatever reason can happen as long as they arrive in the end is what matters. :)

Associate
Was probably just placed in a corner or left on a truck parked for a day or two delays for whatever reason can happen as long as they arrive in the end is what matters. :)

Yeah, probably nothing nefarious, but you never know these days. Seems like a pretty big goof for such an important launch, but at least you've got it sorted! :)

Associate
Hi all, thanks for the info so far.

I ordered a 3900x on the 8th. It showed as in-stock when I ordered but was later told it was not in stock an OCs had oversold the allocation.

Can you confirm if the next lot is still due this week?

Associate
Hi all, thanks for the info so far.

I ordered a 3900x on the 8th. It showed as in-stock when I ordered but was later told it was not in stock an OCs had oversold the allocation.

Can you confirm if the next lot is still due this week?
Same here for me, I'm very disappointed, I bought the 3900x here hoping to get it this week...

Associate
It looks like the UK retailers didn't get enough supply for the demand, for whatever reason.
Not only in the UK, actually I ordered from France, basically, no retailer here has the 3900x in stock, I got overexcited when I found out on reddit that OCUK had it in stock yesterday morning.

Associate
Not only in the UK, actually I ordered from France, basically, no retailer here has the 3900x in stock, I got overexcited when I found out on reddit that OCUK had it in stock yesterday morning.

Europe as a whole then? That's a rather massive gaff for one of the most anticipated releases this year! :eek:

OcUK Staff
OP
Another 100pc 3700X just landed so as promised 400 in today leaving plenty spare stock for new customers to buy.

Still looking out for 3800X!

Associate
What's the chance of next day or Sat delivery for us poor northern Ireland folks?

It's bad enough living here as is...

Already asked in the customer support form. Even offered to pay more for it but it can't be done . Fairly sure I got next day delivery before with a competitor with DPD.

I am going to chance my arm and go to the depot on Saturday if the parcel arrives in the depot by then.

Back
Top Bottom