Picked up a LG OLED55B6V

V F

V F

Soldato
I had a KS7000 for a while but it fell to bits. I have had the B6 ages now I think I got it beginning of last year I think... ? No plans to change until variable refresh sets become reasonably priced.

Liking the OLED? The last time I remember you saying something along the lines of the blacks were too deep...

Caporegime
Honestly, no.

The B6 was the biggest wow I ever got from a TV, this seems like a marginal upgrade at best. Though I'll reserve judgement until I can play around with the image settings.

Associate
OP
That is very disappointing! We moved last year and our 55" TV looks puny so we are eyeing up a 65" TV. I was tempted by the B8 but figured HDMI 2.1 was worth waiting for as we are by no means desperate. The problem is, the B6 is an extremely good TV so the C9 has to be exceptional across the board to be a meaningful upgrade. I figured I'd get £500 at best for my OLED so rather than hand someone a bargain will put it in my Bedroom!!

Soldato
@MOOGLEYS, just wanted to ask a question as I think your on latest firmware 5.30.65?

I believe HDR game mode brightness used to be a little dim in older firmwares, wondered if you have ever noticed a difference or improvements with the brightness in latest firmware.

Thanks

Soldato
@MOOGLEYS, just wanted to ask a question as I think your on latest firmware 5.30.65?

I believe HDR game mode brightness used to be a little dim in older firmwares, wondered if you have ever noticed a difference or improvements with the brightness in latest firmware.

Thanks

Can’t say I have noticed anything different tbh. It has always looked ok to me.

Soldato
Hi all,

My brother in law is offering me his lg oled55c6v to replace my current Samsung 48" H6400 1080p set.

should i snap his arm off? Dont know much about these sets.

Hes just bought a Samsung QLED 8k 65 inch set from Costco.

Back
Top Bottom