• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

Associate

so no better than a blower card in terms of performance but quieter. Explains the sad face I suppose.

god bless google translate from the comments

"Limit a fart, 470 limits TDP to 75W, you can see how much performance is left, can you beat 1050Ti"

"your eyes seem to have been donated long ago"

" the game will restart and can not run up, still play a fart? "

HeX

HeX

Soldato
UPDATE on 5700 XT PowerColor Red Devil
renderTimingPixel.png

Hi all,
You may have seen some of the leaks and teasers for the upcoming custom 5700 XT cards such as the #lucky13 which has become speculation of our launch date. We are really appreciating the community feedback and involvement, and enjoy being able to keep an open communication with our community, and it is for those reasons that we want to be upfront with our August 13th announcement.

As we announce the RX5700 XT Red Devil, we wanted to concurrently have our Special Edition model available for purchase. Unfortunately, Typhoon Lekima is delaying inventory shipment out to our partners which means we are unable to hit the shelves on August 13th as we had originally planned. We would like to thank everybody for their enthusiasm for the RX 5700 XT Red Devil announcement but also apologize that this did not work out as we had been excitedly planned. But the good news is, the card will be ready on August 15th, the wait is not long and it will be worth it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/co003f/update_on_5700_xt_powercolor_red_devil/

Associate
Got a bykski block fitted to my 5700 XT, working a treat - only negative is you can't use the stock backplate with the provided hardware but if that sort of thing bothered me I would have paid double for an RGB tax block ;)

Associate
Adordtv is probably the best tech guy out there. Atleast imo he is the best to watch.

It's funny people post videos on youtube to be seen so maybe you need to learn what youtube is for lmfao.

Associate
Got a bykski block fitted to my 5700 XT, working a treat - only negative is you can't use the stock backplate with the provided hardware but if that sort of thing bothered me I would have paid double for an RGB tax block ;)
Having a look into this, at the momen I am thinking about picking up an ID-COOLING IceKimo 240VGA, had confirmation from ID Cooling that it will work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom