More proof of aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Has anyone read any of Tim Good's books? I think they're pretty good, he gives a load of cases and evidence but doesn't shove "it MUST be aliens!!" down your throat.

Soldato
I think I've just solved the entire mystery :D

The USS Nimitz incident with David Favour apparently occurred on Nov 14th 2004, around 100 miles roughly off the coast of San Diego. That same week, NASA were testing the X43 Scramjet which can do Mach 10, and it launched from a B52 and accelerated to around 110000 feet, until it splash lands into the Pacific ocean, which is in roughly the same area as the Nimitz and it's battlegroup were, somewhere off the west cost of the US, certainly within distance of the jets. It wasn't recovered.

The times and dates don't match up exactly, but it does line up with the sort of thing we're talking about - a white object which moves at incredible speeds, being tested roughly within the same area, roughly around the same time David Favour saw some 'stuff' give or take a couple of days.

Throw in a few inconstancies, perhaps some misinterpretations and some abnormal instrumental readings (might be expected from an object traveling at Mach 10) and miscommunication between the people doing the tests and the Navy, to me it seems like quite a plausible and reasonable explanation. Lets also not forget, that David Favour might have spun his story a little to gain attention, although I can't prove that - it's not such a great leap.

https://www.space.com/536-nasa-scramjet-soars-7-000-mph.html

The test document is also quite interesting;

https://web.archive.org/web/2011072...org/Participate/Uploads/AIAA_DL_McClinton.pdf

It also makes sense, that NASA could have been made to keep the test a secret from the Navy; What better way to test the systems and crews of a carrier battlegroup, than to troll them with an object traveling at Mach 10, that they've seen before, during drills.

You'd get maximum millage out of the test, and you'd get to see whether the Aegis Radar would see it, how the F18s reacted to it, could they track it, etc. It's a brilliant test.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If objects are moving away at faster than the speed of light, how does the light from them get back to the naked eye in order to view them?:p
Before the rate of expansion was that fast, the light will have made it across to us. Post-C that light will never reach us. The light we still see is billions of years old so we will always see billion year old light until thet point is reached and we stop receiving their light.

You realise that every system up in the sky we see may not be in the state we see right now as it's the system as it was millions or billions of years ago and it's that light which has only just reached us, right?!

Soldato
Before the rate of expansion was that fast, the light will have made it across to us. Post-C that light will never reach us. The light we still see is billions of years old so we will always see billion year old light until thet point is reached and we stop receiving their light.

You realise that every system up in the sky we see may not be in the state we see right now as it's the system as it was millions or billions of years ago and it's that light which has only just reached us, right?!

I'm pretty sure the light will still reach us. Light doesn't work in a way that would seem to make perfect sense; for example if you were moving away from Earth at C+1m/s and shot a laser at the Earth, they would still see that light. Equally light doesn't exceed the speed of light when you walk forwards while holding a laser pen.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'm pretty sure the light will still reach us. Light doesn't work in a way that would seem to make perfect sense; for example if you were moving away from Earth at C+1m/s and shot a laser at the Earth, they would still see that light. Equally light doesn't exceed the speed of light when you walk forwards while holding a laser pen.

Sorry what I was hinting at (or trying!) is that there is a limit, but as better explained in the link below, the limit does change over time and we will eventually see light from those distant objects, but only up to that limit which is ever changing as time goes on:

But what the expansion of the Universe will do, especially since the expansion is accelerating, is the following two things:
  1. It means that there is a limit, in the future, to how far away we will ever be able to see distant objects.
  2. It means that there is a limit today, and that limit changes over time, to how far away a galaxy can be today and still send new light to us.
Today, the farthest away we can see is 46 billion light years: the current visibility limit. We can calculate the future visibility limit as well, and we find it's about 33% greater than the current one: 61 billion light years away. Based on how volumes work, this means we will someday have a total of around 4.7 trillion galaxies to view, as given enough time, that ultra-distant light will someday arrive.

From: https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...isappeared-from-our-perspective/#565e18d75100

So whilst you're right, cosmic expansion won't change the light's ability to travel back to us, there are limits to how far back we will be able to see which can be calculated today. Today that figure is 46 billion light years in any direction.

Permabanned

Yup, because the speed of light is constant, independent of the speed of the objects around it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yup, because the speed of light is constant, independent of the speed of the objects around it.

In a vacuum only. Light speed changes when it passes through a medium like air/water/glass etc. Black holes have such a strong gravitational pull that not even light can escape either. Gravity rules the entire universe above all else.

Soldato
The galaxies are not moving within the universe at greater than the "speed of light". You can invoke your god all you like, but that won't cut any ice with me. I'm an atheist - I don't care what you claim your god says or does.

What are you disputing when you demand "my" facts? They're not mine, by the way. They're reality's facts, as far as anyone can tell. Are you disputing that the universe is expanding? Are you disputing the rate at which it's expanding? What, exactly, are you disputing?

I suppose I should watch the video you refer to...

...and, unsurprisingly, it doesn't support your position. He's saying the same things I've said (examples 1 and 3 in the video - example 2 is quantum entanglement, which is outside my understanding entirely). He even states that the expansion of the universe doesn't allow for space travel at speeds >c, which is what you were claiming it would allow.

I did say start from 6 mins in..
I SAID THAT OTHER THINGS CAN GO FASTER THAN LIGHT!! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

So you disagree with Don Lincoln? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lincoln and the rest of the bunch?
If so. Where is your facts? or where did you read\learn you facts from?

Soldato
I did say start from 6 mins in..
I SAID THAT OTHER THINGS CAN GO FASTER THAN LIGHT!! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

So you disagree with Don Lincoln? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lincoln and the rest of the bunch?
If so. Where is your facts? or where did you read\learn you facts from?

I started from 6 mins in and he specifically says that the galaxies aren't moving faster than light, even though the distance between us is increasing at a rate faster than the speed of light. It's a nuanced difference. This is because the fabric of space, what all matter sits in, is stretching and it's that stretch, not the speed of the galaxy itself, that is causing the distance to grow faster than the speed of light.

According to Einstein matter [stuff] cannot travel faster than the 'speed of light', and we still believe this to be a correct fundamental principle of physics. But the fabric of space is 'nothing', it's not matter, so it's not constrained by this law.

So no, "things" [matter/stuff/real objects] cannot themselves travel faster than light.

Distant galaxies will blink out when the intervening space between us stretches faster than light, at that point no new light emitted will reach us as it's speed is slower than the 'medium' it is moving through.

Soldato
I think I've just solved the entire mystery :D

The USS Nimitz incident with David Favour apparently occurred on Nov 14th 2004, around 100 miles roughly off the coast of San Diego. That same week, NASA were testing the X43 Scramjet which can do Mach 10, and it launched from a B52 and accelerated to around 110000 feet, until it splash lands into the Pacific ocean, which is in roughly the same area as the Nimitz and it's battlegroup were, somewhere off the west cost of the US, certainly within distance of the jets. It wasn't recovered.

The times and dates don't match up exactly, but it does line up with the sort of thing we're talking about - a white object which moves at incredible speeds, being tested roughly within the same area, roughly around the same time David Favour saw some 'stuff' give or take a couple of days.

Throw in a few inconstancies, perhaps some misinterpretations and some abnormal instrumental readings (might be expected from an object traveling at Mach 10) and miscommunication between the people doing the tests and the Navy, to me it seems like quite a plausible and reasonable explanation. Lets also not forget, that David Favour might have spun his story a little to gain attention, although I can't prove that - it's not such a great leap.

https://www.space.com/536-nasa-scramjet-soars-7-000-mph.html

The test document is also quite interesting;

https://web.archive.org/web/2011072...org/Participate/Uploads/AIAA_DL_McClinton.pdf

It also makes sense, that NASA could have been made to keep the test a secret from the Navy; What better way to test the systems and crews of a carrier battlegroup, than to troll them with an object traveling at Mach 10, that they've seen before, during drills.

You'd get maximum millage out of the test, and you'd get to see whether the Aegis Radar would see it, how the F18s reacted to it, could they track it, etc. It's a brilliant test.
That doesn't fit with any of the recorded testimonys though. Not one little bit. :confused:

Soldato
That doesn't fit with any of the recorded testimonys though. Not one little bit. :confused:

Which recorded testimonies?

In any case does it matter - because which is more likely?

Aliens.

Or.

Nasa testing the fastest manmade aircraft ever built at the time, in the same area, at roughly the same time (give or take 2 days) that the US forces were performing combat exercises?

Last edited:
Associate
Seems like Bob Lazar has gone through a revival in 2019. I used to think that he was a crook but apparently not, shows the power of disinformation, or how susceptible the story is to how it's presented.

Having not followed the UFO / aliens movement for nearly a decade, it actually seems like some interesting stuff has happened recently. I wait with baited breath if the wider science community can create a stable isotope of element 115 which unfortunately has been named Moscovian - those Russians clearly have a legacy in mind. The recap is Lazar's life in the Netflix documentary Area 51 & Flying Saucers is a good primer, then follow that up with Logan interviewing Lazar. It's not that tight a script and gets a bit saggy in the second half when Lazar starts getting ignored so that others can rant about the meaning of life etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

Associate
The fact that German scientists in WW2 had knowledge and technology so vastly superior to the Allies that it might as well have been stone age warriors fighting Warhammer Space Marines is why Germany won WW2 so easily.

Er..wait, that didn't happen.

Theres plenty of footage of the german experimental technology on tv, a lot of it was in the prototype stages and could have led to something given time. Because this was happening towards the end of the war, there wasnt enough time to complete research, so their prototypes went up in flames.... Much like their zepplins...

Its very plausable that the technology was found and investigated further by the US, leading to nothing or something

Soldato
I started from 6 mins in and he specifically says that the galaxies aren't moving faster than light, even though the distance between us is increasing at a rate faster than the speed of light. It's a nuanced difference. This is because the fabric of space, what all matter sits in, is stretching and it's that stretch, not the speed of the galaxy itself, that is causing the distance to grow faster than the speed of light.

According to Einstein matter [stuff] cannot travel faster than the 'speed of light', and we still believe this to be a correct fundamental principle of physics. But the fabric of space is 'nothing', it's not matter, so it's not constrained by this law.

So no, "things" [matter/stuff/real objects] cannot themselves travel faster than light.

Distant galaxies will blink out when the intervening space between us stretches faster than light, at that point no new light emitted will reach us as it's speed is slower than the 'medium' it is moving through.

Well even the Hubble telescope has seen this. http://www.stsci.edu/ftp/science/m87/press.txt

"We see almost a dozen clouds which appear to be moving out from the
galaxy's center at between four and six times the speed of light."

Even these tell the same thing using math. http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/le...rom-each-other-faster-than-light-intermediate

And what if Einstein did not get it all right?

Soldato
I’m big fan of Star Trek, the theory is that the warp field which the engines produce, do not move the ship per say, they manipulate the space around the ship, and that’s how it moves.

To a larger extent, and using the ST theme, what about worm holes? Theoretically aliens could have WH tech such they do not have to travel at the speed of light or beyond.

Soldato
Theres plenty of footage of the german experimental technology on tv, a lot of it was in the prototype stages and could have led to something given time. Because this was happening towards the end of the war, there wasnt enough time to complete research, so their prototypes went up in flames.... Much like their zepplins...

Its very plausable that the technology was found and investigated further by the US, leading to nothing or something

I’ve seen all the documentaries about this, the bell shape device. The working theory is that all these scientists were rounded up and shipped to the USA where some of them went on to work at NASA.

Soldato
Well even the Hubble telescope has seen this. http://www.stsci.edu/ftp/science/m87/press.txt

"We see almost a dozen clouds which appear to be moving out from the
galaxy's center at between four and six times the speed of light."

Even these tell the same thing using math. http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/le...rom-each-other-faster-than-light-intermediate

Yep, all those things are agreeing with what I said. Nothing can travel [in the traditional sense of matter moving through space] faster than the speed of light.

And what if Einstein did not get it all right?

Oh for sure, the failure of relativity theory to combine with quantum theory shows that we don't have a full understanding of either of the laws.

The 'speed of light' term is a bit of a misnomer, it can also be called the speed of causality, which makes it easier to understand why nothing tangible can travel faster as then the cause and effect link breaks down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom