Destiny 2

Soldato
shadowkep isnt bad but you need to level up a bit before heading in, most of your current gear is useless, i headed into the new dlc at 780 power and found it tricky solo, after much grinding i'm at 908 power level and it becomming easier, all in all if you want something new to do i'd get the new dlc, the moon map is very extensive and offers plenty of things to do

Soldato
In sorrow harbor before the opening to the north most tower there is a cave down to the right with a tough Nightmare. PL 960 or 980 required IIRC

lol i ran into that area and was one hit killed via the sword that hive nightmare was carring, the thrawl are around 960 power, red bar emenies and are hard to kill doable but not the boss :(

Caporegime
So far loving the moon, it’s changed a bit but all my old hiding spots are still there. I still remember that nightfall with the great big ogre. Used to really struggle with beating that one. But this time round during the campaign I found my usual spot and just took him out with my deathbringer rocket launcher and a few crispy snipe shots.
So far it’s been superb, the new vex offensive and vex invasions are a lot of fun.
Only thing i don’t like is the new levelling system. After 900 it’s a long hard grind, where doing pinnacle stuff like nightfalls and raids will get you higher along with a few powerful engrams. I was a bit confused because I got a few primes and it was pretty much at my light level whereas back in forsaken they were a few levels higher.
I then realised that it takes into account your base level and not your total light level. Right now I’m 910 base level but with artifact, it’s gives me a +5 so it’s 915.

Can be a bit confusing but once you understand it then it becomes easier.
Then there’s the new armour which I haven’t even bothered to look into. Once I hit 950/960 then I’ll look into that and get my builds together along with infusing my normal weapon loadouts. Damn good thing I boarded a lot of masterwork cores and planetary materials.

Soldato
What's the deal with D2 then? I sank 1000+ hours into D1 on PS4...but I play mostly xbox now, and installed it the other day as it's now free.

Was surprised to find myself playing the opening mission from D1? Have they included all the D1 content in D2 now?

Associate
What's the deal with D2 then? I sank 1000+ hours into D1 on PS4...but I play mostly xbox now, and installed it the other day as it's now free.

Was surprised to find myself playing the opening mission from D1? Have they included all the D1 content in D2 now?

Just that very first mission as an introduction for new characters.

Soldato
PL 957 now just got the new Bow. Quite long draw time sadly, can't see it bein great at PvP.

lol same power level as you and also have the new bow, things a boss slayer, i've one shot killed many roaming bosses and strike bosses are around 2 arrows plus a grenade, i agree the draw time is way too slow for pvp but in pve it wont be beaten by many things.

the last step before you get it the enhanced strike what a pain in the a** to complete especially the final boss fight stage

Soldato
How active is the OCUK clan? New PS4 Pro and this clan I was invited to barely does Nightfalls (Which I have done ONE ever) and never messages. If it's still active I'd be up for rejoining. DigitalX1990 is my PSN. I don't use a mic but know what I'm doing in game.

Caporegime
Just under 20 days since my last post and I’ve hit 964 with my artifact. The grind has slowed right down now but been grabbing all the daily bounties from each planet, takes me about an hr or less to do them all and you get a massive amount of xp.
Managed to max my season rank as well. Thought it would stop at 100 but I’m now at 102 lol, not that you unlock anything after 100.
1.5mill xp to unlock the next power level on the artifact.
Solo comp is a nice change now, easily made it to fabled so now grinding for 5500 points.
The new exotic heavy bow is pretty nice, slow draw time but boy does it hit hard. Nice easy quest too.
Next week the new machine gun xenophage quest comes out. Hopefully that won’t be too difficult to do.

Caporegime
I started playing this yesterday afternoon. Bit of a shock to say the least!

I was a big fan of the first one. So it looks like they redid the first opening part of Destiny 1 inside Destiny 2 but altered a few things like giving you an NPC to guide you instead of Ghost. Arriving at the Last City, I was even more shocked. Last time I saw anything about Destiny 2, the tower was under attack by those walrus things. Where's all that gone? I was ready to head to Europa for something and then I decided that I wasn't really enjoying it and just going through the motions. So I moved it back to the HDD in limbo.

I kind of want to go back to Destiny 1 on PS4 now and play that instead. :p

Soldato
I totally gave up trying to figure out what was going on. If you need people to use external resources to know the lore then I think you're doing it wrong.

Soldato
Yeah I tried it again shortly before the PS5 launched and dropped it after a couple of hours. I hear the expansions are good but I was only playing the free base game. It never felt as good to me as the first game.

Back
Top Bottom