Samsung A70 6.7" 4500 no curved screen ~£400

Associate
Ordered one of these to replace my Note 4 as I cannot justify the price of Note 9 or 10. My Note 4 has suddenly started to randomly go into restart loops and not register the battery charge level properly. I think I may have pushed my luck as far as I can with it :p. I will miss the stylus but never mind.

Associate
Ordered one of these to replace my Note 4 as I cannot justify the price of Note 9 or 10. My Note 4 has suddenly started to randomly go into restart loops and not register the battery charge level properly. I think I may have pushed my luck as far as I can with it :p. I will miss the stylus but never mind.

If you're interested I can find the details of the AliExpress seller where I bought a replacement motherboard and link to the video I used to change mine. Although the motherboards available are used mine's still fine after 6 months use and it cost £30 delivered and took a week to arrive. It's surprisingly easy to fit as well.

Associate
I appreciate the offer but as I am a carer I have decided not the risk having a flakey phone again (if I can help it). The past few days have been a pain in the **** :mad::D.

Soldato

I am the same. I replaced my old Note 4 to A70 as I was very impressed with A70 performance, brilliant battery life with fast charging from 15% to 100% in just 93 mins. From 100% to 15% in 1 day and 20 hours of heavy usages including three video calls from fb messenger, hangout, whatsapp for few hours each, 2 hours you tube, few hours internet, email, few hours camera with photo and video of full HD for 30 minutes, updated apps etc and Sat Nav for 1 hour. Very pleased to choose A70 for £369.99 simfree with Plusnet Sim Only £10 a month with unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 10GB data.

And don't care about no 5G as 5G won't happen for few years time for Shropshire. Even longer wait with PN 5G. I expecting Samsung to roll out Android 10 on the A70 soon. And maybe Android 11 the last operating software. My old Note 4 was Android 6

Soldato
· The performance of Touch screen has been improved
· The stability of Camera has been improved.
· Added new feature. - Super steady Mode (Rear camera)
· Overall stability of functions improved.
· The security of your device has been improved.

:)

Underboss
only had mine 6 months, dropped it (tiny crack) dosent work any more :(

Repair shop said roughly £200 for a new screen

but you cant even see anything on mine.. :(

any ideas ?

i dont mind buying a new phone (which i need this week really)
its my data i need off..

Underboss
not sure tbh, nothing happening on the screen at all
so im not sure if just screen or the phone itself

How can i check if its been backed up ?

i know Google contacts will be on my gmail account , so that is ok

i will try plunging it into my PC to see if i can get any data off

thanks

Back
Top Bottom